Circle Writing : Forum : Welcome Writers

Welcome Writers

13 Years Ago

Welcome writers to Circle Writing!!  I'm glad to see everyone and anyone who joins!!  If you have questions about this group, please feel free to ask here.  Also if you'd like, go ahead and introduce yourself here!!  Remember, life is a box; writers cut corners.

Re: Welcome Writers

13 Years Ago

hi there! im jedidaiah... i love writing...a committed writer... loves a busy life...and a Christian

13 Years Ago

My name is Steph and I've been a writer since 4th grade and I'm now in my second year of college. I write what I know best and that is the supernatural. I love witches, particularly and have recently begun to consider myself Wiccan. Respect my beliefs, I'll respect yours, and all that. I have not posted much writing on here lately, but I'd love to participate in discussions and any writing exercises anyone puts forth. :)

13 Years Ago

Hello Ya'll. My name is Cassiopia Summers. I've been writing since I was like 6. But I really started to get into it around 7th grade. I haven't posted much the past week or so because I've been reading alot and getting things together for the Novel-In-6-Months challenge in the course section here on the Cafe. But I write a combination of things, not necessarily just one subject. I must say It's cool to meet a possible wiccan, I myself love the beliefs and have considered myself one. (: Wonderful to meet ya'll. 

There is more I could say lol, but that'd take too long. (:f