Coffee Break : Forum : want to be featured?

[reply] [quote]

want to be featured?

17 Years Ago

if you want to be featured or want to nominate a great writer you think deserves to be featured just send me a message or leave a comment here saying why and i'll pick one to be featured.
as for stories same goes but I'd rather feature strories that lack reviews and comments rather than strories that are just great.
if you have any questions, comments or ideas about this process then just let me know via message or leave a comment below.
thanks,
~Jazlean ::smile::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

great idea... I dont know how to use this writers cafe im new in town.. break it down for me.. ::drool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I would love to be featured, simply because I need good critiques. I'm so tired of "it's good" and "What can I say? I love it." Gets old, you know? I don't have any other reason...

Rosy
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oh, and my stories are the posts that recieve the least attention. *sigh* People are too lazy to read good fiction.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazlean
if you want to be featured or want to nominate a great writer you think deserves to be featured just send me a message or leave a comment here saying why and i'll pick one to be featured.
as for stories same goes but I'd rather feature strories that lack reviews and comments rather than strories that are just great.
if you have any questions, comments or ideas about this process then just let me know via message or leave a comment below.
thanks,
~Jazlean ::smile::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I would like to know how to better use the Cafe as well since I am new here, and joined in order to better promote my work through the online writing communities. I've heard some major feedback about doing so, and I've been networking like mad. The only drawback - trying to figure out how to use the derned sites. If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, and ciao!
BJH