Coffee Break : Forum : thoughts/suggestions.

[reply] [quote]

thoughts/suggestions.

17 Years Ago

got any thoughts, suggestions or random comments about the group? please leave them here.
::happy::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

random comment: i dont like coffee. i drink coke if i want caffine, i havnt craved caffine before-i dont really drink all that much coke. i save the money for books.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I always have to have my good strong cup of coffee in the morning, or else I'm practically a walking zombie. That's what I get for staying up late. My mind and creativity usually work better during the night...I don't know why. Try black tea or Green Tea for the energy fix if you don't like coffee. I'm not sure of Green Tea has caffein though.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eli
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::tongue:: Cofee makes me want to hack
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I love coffee, tea is good, but I love coffee... ::tongue::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I don't like black coffee, just like mochas! i can't live without them! ::cool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Please, I'm off the coffee conversation.

I' believe we need to have more in this forum. Because there is nothing. Thanks, please get back to me on that. ::cool::

Coffee's okay.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I love writing at night, although I don't drink coffee as much as I used to anymore. I can write for good lengths from 1 to 3 or 4 in teh morning. And some of my most creative stuff comes at around that time.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
l
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

It's definately great to write early in the morning, like when you come in after a long day. I don't know, it's like you're running on a tired high and you have all these ideas that want to come out of you and place themselves on paper. I like writing before I go to sleep or before I wake up, depending if how badly I want to stay in bed. I also find it best to write at home, but I get the greatest ideas when I am out and about.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

with me it varies, i dont really have a time when i do my best writing but i have those times when i do my best thinking. those are times when i am alone look up to the sky and my surroundings and think about everything. this is usually when i am walking to and from school and other places (like the train station or in the car).
but i also do a lot of thinking before i go to bed, when i think over the day and what is bothering me...
unfortunatly not a lot of these thoughts make it to paper lost in time, i hate myself for not get them all down and making use of them..if only my memory was a book that i could go back and read any time i wanted...
~Jazlean
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thought: I was just thinking...I wouldn't mind having more people read my story? Is it possible that we could have like a way to get stories read more often, because not a lot of people take time to read stories....just a thought...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well if you want your story to be read more, you have to open it to more people. if you really want your story read or there is a great story that you think others should read message me about it and i will feature it at some time. also if you want i will read it if you send it to me (or tell me about it)...only it may take some time for i am very busy at the moment. i hope that helps,
~Jazlean
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I prefer to write in the wee hours of the morning, when everything else is asleep and there's nothing but me, my thoughts, and the keyboard surrounded by darkness. When I can I try to have a notebook with me if I go anywhere alone, so I can write when I feel inspired. If I wait until I get home either the inspiration is gone, or there's so much going through my head that there's no hope of ever organizing it into print.