Collective & Friends : Forum : Gorilla Performance Ideas

Gorilla Performance Ideas

14 Years Ago

Gorillia performance - a performance, seemingly unplanned, anywhere from public transport to a street (just don't get dragged away by the police!)

Anyone care to start a list of ideas on where we could go?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

This has given me an idea. Well, sort of. It's more of a rethink of an idea I had ages ago.

Get each person to write about their view of modern life. Ideas on school/college to relationships. We film said pieces all over the city (or where is easy for everybody to get to.) Edit it together. Voila.

I have a camcorder-really nice HD one. I'm happy to act as director, I just need to organise in advance. 

Any thoughts?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I like D. E. Key's idea a lot. I would definately be up for that. (It's also reminded me of something i need to edit....)

I like the idea of going somewhere crowded, really. In the concrete jungle, you know? 'A voice cries out in the wilderness' and all that biblical talk.

(But not trying to be Jesus since i don't feel like being crucified any time soon....)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yeh, sounds like a good idea. One of the short scripts I wrote ages ago was set in the heart of London, just two people walking and talking amid tourists and business men.

If anyone is up for it, let me know.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

quoth, i love it. like a massive group piece. (to collective: anyone got links with the filming bit of roundhouse?) i do like that idea.

jax, i'm stealing that line. although i've got a funny feeling it is mine lol

ooooor... one huge collaboration, everyone films their own part(s), and we somehow glue it together?

feedback?