Color me with words : Forum : New Members

[reply] [quote]

New Members

11 Years Ago

Hey guys,

Here's a thread to introduce yourself etc. I'll start.

On this site I'm known as Destiny, I've been writing since I was 9. I'm mainly a poet but I have written other works such as books and one story haha :) 
[reply] [quote]

Re: New Members

11 Years Ago

I'm Dominic (actually Domenico, but I prefer it in English xD) and I'm known here as "Le Parisien", I'm half Brazilian and half Italian, I love languages, in fact I always try not to write always in the same one, my favourite is English, though !
Started writing poetry last year, believe it or not, as a forced homework from my Italian teacher (if I didn't write a poem, I would have gotten a bad mark), then I found out I liked it and kept writing :)
Never tried writing anything different from poetry, actually, once I tried writing a book, but it was so bad I don't even consider it as a try xD
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Greetings. I am Caradoc.

For now, I prefer anonymity, so I won't be disclosing anything too personal.

Since the age of twelve I've been writing various things, starting with a story and a poem to go with it. Some of my first works were weak attempts at fan fiction set in the universe of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novels, by Laurell K. Hamilton. I no longer retain copies of those pieces. As for poetry, I prefer poetic prose. The only constraints on how I write are self imposed. Perhaps one day though, I shall venture into the land of meter and verse.

If one were to read the work posted to this site, they would discover I have a keen interest in the supernatural, particularly vampires. Yes, they are overused nowadays, but nothing will ever compare to Bram Stoker's Dracula in my mind. So, if anyone else shares my interest, please feel free to browse my work or to point me in the direction of a relevant work.

-Caradoc

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi, folks, I'm Nathan. I too have been writing since childhood, I think 9 sounds about right for my first "project." (Novelized Ghostbusters and bound it with string.)

Nice place you have here :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Heya!
I'm Kayla, but I go by Amaranthine Aurora on here. I'm 15 with a creative mindset that's a bit too mature for my age. 
I have been writing since I was 13. Yay me, right? I prefer to write stories/books and currently have several in progress, however I have a few poems. Not much, but some. 
I even create characters just for the fun of it, mainly if a writer friend is stuck they can have a character to use. I dont really know.
Pleasure to meet all of you!