DMHS Friends : Forum : Start Yasmine's story idea!

[reply] [quote]

Start Yasmine's story idea!

12 Years Ago

Okay Yasmine! Start us off with the instructions!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Start Yasmine's story idea!

12 Years Ago

Okay i did this once but my writers cafe account crashed on me and now im all pissy, don;t wanna re-write it so i'll just start the basics (sniffle it was so epic). Okay this thread will be called Kings and Queens Acedemy and I'll post it once everyones done the little profile on their characters. Please do the following.
Name:
Species of Mythical beast:
Kingdom:
Element:
Pet:
Color and Font:
Profile: (so the school and register you)
I'll start!!!
Name: Seraphim 'Eibon' Igneel Dragoness (it doesn't have to be this long)
Species: Dragon of course
Kingdom: Edolas
Element: Fire
Pet: Night fury named Hiccup
Color and Font: Sort of a light navy blue and Comic Sans
Profile:
My mother and father sad i had to go cause I needed to work on social skills. I learn plenty from my own kind!! I guess so I can make their dreams of bringing Dragons and other mythical beasts together come true. Hmmm....not all happy about it but I'll give this school a shot. BTW, I'm an anthro, but i prefer dragon form so much more.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Name: Juno (of course!!) 
species: Elf
Kingdom: Songs of Old
Element: earth and darkness
pet: the fox-squirrel from nassiuca valley of the wind
color and font: the normal one and this funny green color
Profile: Didn't really want to come... okay, so MAYBE I set my cousin's clothes on fire, but it was just a joke? Funny, right? But noooo they said I had to learn to be nice... what's that anyways?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Name: Salara Snow
Species: Human
Kingdom: Kingdom of Dreams
Element: Controls the earth, Fire, water, air, and light elements
Pet: Five little element sprites (As seen above)
Color and Font: Salara Snow will be this yellow color. Then the font will be "Times".
Profile: I live with my grandpa, the king, and my two twin brothers, Hikaru and Kaoru in a castle my grandfather invited us to live in ever sence our parents died in an accident. Our grandfather granted me powers and little sprites of the five elements, Water, Earth, Air, Fire, and Light, to watch over me.I have a scar on my right eye, I've had it ever sence I was born, and everyone say I'm cursed with darkness. It has a star shape above and a cross below.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Name: Alkatraz
Species of Mythical beast: Dragonborn
Kingdom: Skyrim
Element: Darkness, fire, and the dragon language of skrim ( theres a link all about it
Pet: heres what it looks like to hard to describe (
Color and Font: this color and any font don't care.Profile: I lived with my mother, my father killed off by an enemy troll when I was young, my mother took my fathers place as jarl (Queen) she knows her time is coming to join my father. But I never wanted to be a jarl (King) being what I am a dragonborn people look at me and see a hero, a savior not a leader of an army, more like a one man army plus all the dragonborns before me never were jarls (Kings or Queens) they were warriors people to protect the innocent and be the one on the front lines fighting with and sometimes against dragons, I piticulary love dragons thats why I am different from the dragonborns before me I am more dragon than human, I guess I am hear to learn skills to succeed in life if being a dragonborn fails and all.