DMHS Friends : Forum : Kings and Queens Acedemy

[reply] [quote]

Kings and Queens Acedemy

12 Years Ago

Okay, lets get started!!!!

A low grumbling awoke a sleeping dragoness as she felt the coiling movements of her parents move around her. She tried catching up with the warmth but was only dropped on the cold floor.
"Ow mom!!" she screeched.
"Seraphim Eibon Igneel Dragoness you've slept in!!" her mother bellowed, a majestic white dragon with a long neck and wide feather like wings. "You'll be late."
"I don;t wanna go!!" said dragoness retorted.
"No complaining!!" her mother said, slipping out from under her husband and walking on ahead with the small dragon following. "No Nightfury of mine will become queen unless she knows the rules."
"Still can't believe they have a school." the daughter said.
"Eibon!" her mother said and slapped the Nightfury with the end of her tail making her daughter wince.
"Ow, sorry!" the dragoness, Eibon, said rubbing her sore head.
"Now, have you practiced your human form?" her mother asked.
"Yes." Eibon replied.
"Good, let me see it." her mother said, sitting before her and waiting. Her daughter took a deep breath and began to transform, smoke spiraling around her. when it passed, a young black girl with the side of her head shaved, naked. She looked normal but she still had her large dragon wings, tail and ears along with scales all over.
"You told me you practiced." her mother said.
"I did, this is the best!" Eibon said angrily.
Her mother only sighed and said "Get on..."

(okay everyone, just write how u arrive to the school which is in the deserts of Nevada okay? then i'll take it from there)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Kings and Queens Acedemy

12 Years Ago

Juno sighed as she was forced onto the carrier that the rok was holding. "Do I have to go?" 
"Yes, if you want to become the next Elf Queen of the Songs of Old, you have to go to this academy and stop playing tricks on people! Queens don't do that!" Juno's aunt said, trying to belittle Juno.
"You sure about that?" Juno asked, thinking about how her mom had taught her that a proper Elf Queen had to be able to play tricks on people without getting caught. Juno was getting pretty good, until they traced the potion using magic. 
"Sure!" Her aunt replied, indignant.
"Okay, okay. I'm going." Juno said, getting into the carrier. "Don't miss me, 'cause I wouldn't miss you!" Juno said, right before her aunt could reply, the door closed and the rok took off. 
[reply] [quote]

Salara Snow, Hikaru Snow, and Kaoru Snow

12 Years Ago

"Good morning grandfather!" A girl with snow white silky long hair and bright ocean blue eyes with a star cross across her eye greeted. She wears a dark black head band in her hair and a long sleeved white dress, the shoulders sliping down every time she pulls them up and a black bow on the left of the shoulder dress and knee high white boots."Good morning Salara." The girl Salara's grandfather greeted back. He has short gray hair, a crown a top his royal head to let others know he was the King. A red velvet cape with golden edges and black dot's."My brothers and I are to attend the King's and Queen's academy today, right?" Salara asked.The King stood up from his thrown and walked over to a window, looking out and said, "Yes. It is a very helpful school to go to my child. I was one of many Prince's who aced all the classes their. Now in order for you and your bothers to become great rulers, I am sending you to train at the school. Calcifer! Help Salara finish getting ready for the trip.""Yes my Lord. Princess?" A man with short black hair and sky blue eyes said taking Salara's hand. He wears a coat with red and blue dimon shapes all over, just hanging over his shoulders and a red shirt underneath, dark blue pants and black boots.Once Salara finished packing, she grabbed five pixie charms and attached them to her messenger bag, the two then heading to the castle's front gates, where a carrige awaited for them. When the came out, Salara's two older twin brothers were already waiting in the carrige."What took you so long?" The twin's asked at the same time. They both have red-orange hair with a bang on oposite sides and yellow eyes. They are wearing a light blue uniform from their other school."Oh stop it Hikaru and Kaoru!" Salara said getting in and sitting in the middle seat, oposite frome her brothers.Hikaru and Kaoru moved from their current spot and sat next to their dear sister."Salarah sandwitch!" The two blurrted out, leaning against Sarara and squiching her."This is...uf! Going to be...urg! Sigh...a long drive....Ow! Hey stop that!" Salara said.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Mumbling irritably to herself, Eibon clung to her mothers scales. The desert air was really killing her, she wasn't accustom to this dry air only air filled with toxins from all the ash that rained from the volcano. The clouds rolled off them like bubbles, Eibon getting her head stuck in one and finding herself drenched. The water evaporated at the heat of her skin. she suddenly felt her mother dive, making her cling to her scales so she wouldn't fall off. Once on the ground, Eibon took in her surroundings.
"Sand, sand and more sand." Eibon said irritably. "This stinks."
"But isn't the weather marvelous?" her mother asked, enjoying the raging sun that was beating down on them. Her mother flapped her wings and soon the sand surrounded her, a sand storm brewing. When it passed, a woman wearing a silky white gown and long white hair appeared, she walked gracefully across the plains, taking her daughters hand and walking on. They then came to a village like place which was smack in the middle of the Nevada desert. Her mother knocked on the door and was soon greeted by a tall man, having a white beard and his white hair combed back wearing a buttoned up dress shirt and dress pants as well.
St. Nicholas is here? Eibon wondered. Hmm, maybe that Global Warning thing really is a problem...
"Mr. Martin it's been years!" her mother exclaimed.
"Yes, looking younger as always I see!" the man, Mr. Martin replied the two shaking hands. Eibon only rolled her eyes, trying to conceal herself by shrouding herself in her wings.
"This is my daughter, Seraphim Eibon Igneel Dragoness." her mother said. Eibon bowed low and replied "It's a pleasure meeting you."
"Pleasure meeting you as well." Mr. Martin replied. "I'll take care of her."
"Thank you." her mother said and kissed Eibon on the cheek. "Be good, i'll pick you up later alright?"
With that her mother disappeared. Eibon looked into the deserted land till she felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, it was Mr. Martin who smiled down at her. He opened the doors and said "This'll be your best four years ever."   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno was traveling in her carrier, and opened the window when they reached the dry expanse of Nevada's desert. 
"What fun, no trees, no green, just brown brown and more brown. Wait is that a pinch of color in this tasteless desert? A green house?" Juno said, sarcastically. "I am so not looking forward to this." 
The rok landed just a few feet away from the door that Juno guessed, lead to the office. Juno waved goodbye to the rok, and opened the door. "Hello? I'm Juno from Songs of Old." 
A man came in, greeting Juno. "Hello Juno. I'm Mr. Martin, your principal. You are going to have a great time here!" 
God, even though I don't believe in you, please save me... Juno thought, as Mr. Martin shook her hand.
[reply] [quote]

Kings and Queens Academy

12 Years Ago

After riding in the carrage for ten hours strait, the three siblings arrive at their destination."Finally! I thought I wasn't going to make it with you two squeezing me to death!" Salara said, gasping for fresh air."Ha, ha! That was a fun ride, huh Hikaru?" Kaoru said putting his arm over Hikaru's neck as they got out."Totally! We sure haven't bonded that much in a long time!" Hikaru laughed, Kaoru soon laughing along with his twin."Oh please....I'd call that sibling tourture..." Salara mumbled to herself as she began to regain all the air she had lost for ten hours."You must be the Snow family. I'm Mr. Martin, the principal of this school." Mr. Martin said shaking everyones hands.Is it me, or is this school out in the middle of no where? Salara wondered.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Eibon took in the surroundings of this new environment. Unlike her kingdom which inhabited dragons, had nothing but black clouds, acid rain, and lava rivers, this place was rather green then the outside desert, even the temperature was dropped. Eibon shivered and grumbled "Can I have a sweater?"
"It's barely cold in here." Mr. Martin said.
Eibon glared and countered "Reptile, cold blooded."
"Oh right, here." Mr. Martin said, pulling out a blue and green sweater and white ski downed vest. Eibon snuggled into it, feeling her body temperature rising.
"These are also another group of students who recently joined." Mr. Martin explained. Standing before her was an elf and a....human?
"This is Juno and Salara, treat them nicely." Mr. Martin said.   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno looked at the girl, or rather, DRAGON, that had just gotten the vest and sweater given to her by Mr. Martin. Juno looked at her and smirked. "Now, if this is the most green you've ever seen in your life, this is the bleakest place in my book. Anyways, I'm Juno. Nice to meet you." 
"Same... I mean, yeah, I'm Seraphim." Seraphim replied.   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"But just call me Eibon." Eibon continued, she shook hands with the elf and suddenly felt a transmission go to her brain.
Useless reptile.... she heard. Looking up at the elf, Eibon glared daggers.
"Pleasure meeting you as well..." Eibon said. I'm gonna slit this elves throat.
"It's nice that you two are getting along!" Mr. Martin said gleefully. He didn't seem to notice the aura of hatred that lingered around the two princesses.
"Uh hi." Salara spoke up.
"Oh sorry, I'm Eibon." Eibon said, shaking the girls hand. As she smiled, she had the sudden urge to be protective over her. She released Salara's hand and thought what was that?! 
[reply] [quote]

Something wrong?

12 Years Ago

"Uh, Is something the matter?" Salara asked seeing Eibon's confused face."Huh?! O-oh it's nothing." Eibon lied. I wonder what that was?"Hello! Did you forget about us?!" Salara's twin brothers asked.Salara sighed and said, "These two are my brothers, Hikaru and Kaoru." They wave and Salara whispers, "They can be a hand full at times....""What do you mean by that?!" Hikaru and Kaoru asked."Uh...I didn't think you would actually hear that." Salara said."Ah...Sibling love turning into rivalry..." Juno said. "Glad I don't have any."
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Even though Eibon found that comment rather funny, she held herself back. Mr. Martin pushed them along and continued "Let's look around shall we?"
They came to the training ground that had a rock wall that poured lava, a hall way was filled with booby traps, the grass fill with covered mines and the skies occasionally dropping either weapons or presents.
"This is our P.E. play place." Mr. Martin said gleefully.
"Ah." the students replied. They continued till they reached a large room, with expensive looking tea pots, cups and teas were set on the white marble table.
"This is the class where we hone in your royal side, where you'll learn to hold meetings."Mr. Martin said.
"Boring." Juno said.
They moved on to the stables where mythical beasts lay, waiting to be ridden. Eibon spotted her dragon, a young one who knew flight but not transformation.
"This is the stables where we train the beasts of all kingdoms." Mr. Martin said.
The tour continued on the outside of the school.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Walking up sneakily behind the three girls was Alkatraz he had bright ketcup red hair, sharp teeth, yellow eyes a black jacket with a dragon on the back, black jeans, black converse with red laces, and he also had two leather black gauntlets with an engraved red dragon symbol on each of them, oh yeah and two small horns sticking out the right side of his head but his hood is hiding them."Hello, sorry I'm late did I miss anything" alkatraz said as he looked at the three people you he just scared half to death."Oh yes girls this is alkatraz he is also a new student" Mr. martin said to the girls as he turned around to continue the tour.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Eibon studied the boy that was now in their little group of people. He smelled of brimstone just like any dragon of her kind, and he looked so familiar. She wrinkled her nose and turned away, staying close to Salara. 
"Neh, why're you here?" Eibon asked. 
"Well to learn of course." Salara said, before Juno burst into laughter again. 
"Yeah cause all royals are here to learn." Juno said, air quoting her words. Salara looked rather confused as Eibon replied "The main purpose of this school is the learn the majestic ways of escaping." 
"This is a prison?!" Salara asked. 
"Basically." Alkatraz replied. 
"Oh what fun!" Juno said. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

(i'm adding more cuz u all seem rather stuck) 

As the tour continued on, Eibon spotted a boy seeming to be in search of something. He flipped over the table looked under then just set it back and continued on.
"That's Keltin." Mr. Martin pointed out. "Was dropped off her last month. He's been looking for his reasons." 
"Reasons?" Eibon asked. 
"But of course, reason in taking over the kingdom." Mr. Martin said. "You kids are bound to have your reason."
"To lead an army." Eibon and Juno said in unison, glaring at each other. 
"T-To bring peace." Bella replied. 
"Hmm.....I don;t know yet." Alkatraz said rather bluntly. 
"Well that's a shame." Mr. Martin said. "I think you kids can do better than that." 
A large bell suddenly rung making the three teenage heirs flinch. 
"Oh classes are starting." Mr. Martin said. "Just head to our arena for P.E."  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

They came to the P.E. area, and the boys and girls were split up A female teacher came up and introduced herself, "Hello, I'm Ms. Richardson. I'm going to teach you volleyball." 
There was a chorus of groans, and a few excited "yippees" from the back of the crowd. 
The basics were introduced, and how to serve a Floater was introduced. "Okay! I want half of you to line up to practice their serves, and the other half to grab these balls and pass them to me."   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Now, go!" Ms. Richardson said, the balls magically lifting and launching themselves at them. The more experienced quickly running at them and hitting the balls over the nets. Salara panicked, trying to run, Eibon accidentally catching one in her mouth and swallowing it and Juno going for it, missing epically. 
"Come on, you got this!!" Ms. Richardson rooted, everyone trying their hardest. Eibon spat up the ball and coughed, trying to get the feeling back in her stomach till she swooped in and hit a ball over the net. 
"Good Eibon!" Ms. Richardson called. Eibon smiled smugly towards Juno who glared back and hit one as well, the two soon competing to see who gets the most. As the hitting continued on, they soon were teleported to separate teams. 
"Begin!!" The teacher called, one ball going to one team and they went for it. 
"Mine!" an experienced girl who pranced like a majestic unicorn called, named Dria. She hit the ball over and Eibon went for it, being nudged aside by Juno who screamed "I got it!!" 
She hit the ball back over, Eibon skidding to a stop. She glared daggers at Juno who smirked. As the next one came and Juno readied herself to hit the ball but Eibon zoomed in and bumped her away screaming "Mine!" 
Juno face planted into the mud. 
"you okay?" Ms. Richardson asked. 
"Yeah..." Juno said and spat some mud out. Eibon smirked, Juno glaring back.
"It's on..." Juno growled. 
_

As the girls and boy made their way back, Salara and Alkatraz walked beside one another. 
"So how was volleyball?" Alkatraz asked. 
Juno and Eibon soon came in completely covered in mud. They glared at one another and growled "Horrible...." 
"Well you better clean up, we have art now." Salara said. 
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
"T-To bring peace." Bella replied. 
Fix it to Salara!

[reply] [quote]

Art with the art teacher!

12 Years Ago

The two muddy girls cleaned themselves up and came into the art room, everyone starting.           "Hello, I'm Miss. Khalsa and I'll be your art teacher." Miss. Khalsa said in a sweet tone. "Today we are doing acrilic panting. Grab a canvice, paint and a paint brush and start painting what ever you like."                                                                                                                                               The two late girls walk over to the closet and both grab a brush, a blank canvice, a water cup and a plate to put their paint on. They clam an easl, setting their things down and begin to think of what they want to paint.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Eibon easily had an idea pop into her head as she grabbed her paintbrush. She dipped it in the red and painted along her face, making warrior paint on her face. 
"What're you doing?" Salara asked. 
Eibon dunked her whole hand in the paint and slashed violently across the painting, catching everyone's attention. Her strokes were quick and violent until she ran out of paint and deemed herself finished. 
"Done.' Eibon said. 
Everyone looked over her shoulder only to look at the painting in awe. Eibon had painted her home with the many dragons coiled together and ash filled sky, the suns blended colors streaking through the clouds and the dragons sleeping soundly. 
"How beautiful." Mrs. Khalsa said. 
"Yes....yes it is." Eibon bragged.   
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno snorted at Eibon's lack of humility, and continued her drawing of the forest. It was full of different greens, as if the sun was streaming down through the leaves. There was a path were a group of satyrs were walking off, and then a group of elves behind them, and sprites above their heads.

First Page first
Previous Page prev