Dark Fantasy : Forum : Looking for opinions and sugge..

Looking for opinions and suggestions!(Perhaps a collaborator?)

10 Years Ago

The first book of my series 'Eye of the Slayer', I feel that I need more opinions on it. It is my pet project- and has seen many rewrites and edits- this posted on writerscafe being yet another revision. I would like opinions and feedback on the story as a whole, or each chapter if that is all you have time for. I need sincere feedback, perhaps a collaborator to banter with (that's how I work with others, bantering ^ ^), another creative soul that happens to take a true and earnest interest in this story. I would like opinions on everything- key questions I ask are, How do you see Aurora(the main character) portrayed? Is she the bad guy or just a good guy who likes to act bad? And while there is a short story that will tell you her past, is your interest even peaked about it? Is Kurai a lovable and chivalrous character to you (even as irritating as he may be XD) Does the story make you smile? What do you think of the narrative? Is Aurora's personality well defined and if so, how would you describe it?

I understand that many people don't have the sort of time to just drop everything and read new writing, but I ask that if you do read it and find a deep interest in it, and feel like you would like to contribute and learn the depths of the story, I ask that you would please leave a review and contact me via message. Thank you so much for even taking the time to read my little blurb ^ ^. I know I'm a new writer and am positively terrible when held up against others- but how am I to get better without feedback? Thank you one again!

Love,
      Red <3