Darkmoon Gallows : Forum : The Web

The Web

17 Years Ago

Do you believe it has
A)Helped
B)Hindered
C)Both
The ability to write on the supernatural?
Me personally I believe it has done both. Why? Well it has helped because you can find information more easily. And that has also hindered it. The artistic licence is not as free, because of the vast information super highway. Because if your readers find any info that contradicts you. They are going to believe you are as bright as a closed casket and are going to drop your book like a ton of bricks. Plus make sure all their friends and family know it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Eh, thanks to the internet, readers can find "information" that will contradict ANYTHING. Heck, I just did a google search and came up with over 28 million results for "flat earth". I'm going to have to say the web has only helped, at least for me, as it contains a wealth of information and, with that, a wealth of ideas and possibilities. Any inaccuracies are just creative license. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I would also say both...It's great being able to get my work-in-progress out there a little, as none of my friends are really into vampires. But if you are doing true research, there are a lot of people who just make things up and post them on the web like they know what they're talking about.