Dealing With Deadlines : Forum : Hello out there!

[reply] [quote]

Hello out there!

16 Years Ago

I've been having trouble finding writers of non-fiction articles, newspaper columns, etc. Is anybody out there?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We exist. :) Bonjour!

I'm a freelance writer/photographer and have tons of journalism & editing experience, but not much to share because it's all under my real name. :( But I'm working on an article now and i could really use some advice on that. The article's on a very controversial artist, trying to be the most controversial actually (more on that later) and I�m planning to send the article and some pictures of his art to all the art magazines.. about a dozen of them. Then what do I do?? (I�m new at freelancing.) I mean, how do I know who will pay the most and how do I decide when to make the decision and not wait for any more replies?

Thanks for the help! & nice to meet you!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello!  Really good to hear from you as I can only read so much poetry on this site. I wish I had more how-to advice to offer but I'm in a similar boat. I write a regular newspaper column about animal shelter /animal control news and am interested in branching out as well... maybe we can figure this out together!...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

by the way... I am also something of an art buff and would love to read your work (when you're ready)...sounds like a really interesting piece, I've always been interested in the artist psyche...

maybe we could collaborate  on an article... story idea --- Is there a connection between creativity and depression/ mental illness? Seems like there is a fine line to me.