Defenders Of Fantasy : Forum : What's Your Favorite Fantasy B..

What's Your Favorite Fantasy Book

12 Years Ago

My favorite fantasy books have to be: The Green Rider Series (#1), The Night Angel Trilogy, The Inheritance Trilogy, and The Kingkiller Chronicles.

Re: What's Your Favorite Fantasy Book

12 Years Ago

Mine would have to be (Most from childhood) :

Eragon,
Shadow of the Dragon,
Dragon Orb,
How to draw Dragons and other fantasy creatures,
and the Shadow of the Shade.

Yeah, I'm a huge dragon fan >.<

12 Years Ago

LOTR for sure Tolkien is a genius i love Dragon Lance, Dragon Orb is great to and I like Cirque du freak

11 Years Ago

I have just finished the thirteen book Legend of Drizzt series by R.A Salvatore. It is amazing and completly motivated me to continue writing again.

11 Years Ago

Anything by Tolkien, definitely.  But honestly, I don't read nearly as much as I should.  I am trying to start reading again to get more literary input (to increase the quantity and quality of my output).  I will research some of these titles that you all enjoy and see if I can't make a new habit.  Thank you for the inspiration!

9 Years Ago

1. LotR 2. Harry Potter 3. Rangers Apprentice series 4. Mists of Avalon, Once and Future King, Hawk of May 5. Sword of Shannara 6. Wizards First Rule

9 Years Ago

The Wheel of Time
The Night Angels Trilogy
Anything by Tolkien
Kingkiller Chronicles
Mists of Avalon (the miniseries was great too!!)
Song of Ice and Fire
Harry Potter

8 Years Ago

1.Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
2.Dark Tower series by Stephen King (haven't read it yet, but I want to!)
3.The Lord Og The Rings Triology by J.R.R. Tolkien (as well as his other unpublished works)
4.Legend Of Drizzit Trilogy by R.A. Salvadore
5.The Clockwork Man (forgot the author, but it was very sad. I almost couldn't finish reading it!)
6.Does Death Note, Naruto,One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, and Attack On Titan count? (they are Japenese manga series made into anime)
7. H.P. Lovecraft (not really a series of book, but an author that revoluntinized the horror genre)
8. Oh and any rpg book that I read

8 Years Ago

my favorite fantasy books are the WARRIORS series by erin hunt