Different : Forum : Describe yourself

[reply] [quote]

Describe yourself

11 Years Ago

Describe yourself here!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Describe yourself

11 Years Ago

well I would say I am a creative person, I like to draw, write, and sing. I also would say I like to help others over helping myself and I am used to people coming to me to vent and ask for advice. I think I am a hopeless romantic, I torture myself with chick flicks all the time and think about my future. That's all I can think of right now
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I am a dreamy girl and I really love sports such as soccer and tennis but I love to write the most , I work on my first book wich I hope to finish it soon at the end I want to be a good role model and a better person .
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I am 
Independent
A leader
Unsocial
perfectionist 
workaholic
a writer
reader
music junkie
Dreamer
Emotional
Scarred
Haunted
Strong
Quiet

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Trying to come out of my cage and share my experiences to hopefully help another

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My imagination is my most precious thing, I like nonsense, I like The Inspiring and The Breath-Taking, I'm shamefully awkward in public, literature obsessed, scatterbrained. One vice that I most despise is bigotry, naturally. I value selflessness and the ability to calm down and have a laugh. That is a wonderful thing!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Im hauntingly beautiful. 
[reply] [quote]

Bad, Dirty, Inappropriate

7 Years Ago

My book seems really bad, dirty & inappropriate at first glance but upon deeper reading, you learn that it's actually a real blessing from God: