Divergent : Forum : The High School

The High School

10 Years Ago

This is the high school that the students will attend for the first few days before Aptitude Testing. This is your chance to figure out what Faction you want to be a part of. Meet your fellow students and possible future Faction members. One of the things you will be learning at the school is Faction history and the other is combat for born Dauntless or want to be Dauntless.

You can post in this form, but please keep the drama to a low minimum.

Re: The High School

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I ran to school in my yellow and red dress. I hated these colours! They were foul! The kids in the Amity Faction always commented on how different I was, and I knew that I was. Ever since I was little, I had always wanted to run with the Dauntless. I was so excited yet so nervous for the Aptitude tests. I wanted them to tell me I was really a Dauntless, but scared of not being Amity. What would my parents say when I chose to be a Dauntless? My father always confused me, he was born a Dauntless. So why would he want to leave them for Amity? The Dauntless are daring and brave. More free than any of us. They hardly followed any rules because they were our guards. I had tried to ask my father why he left the Dauntless Faction, but he always diverted the subject.

I watch as the Dauntless kids jump off their morning train and run into the school. It was amazing. I knew I had to be one of them!

10 Years Ago

evania- I see my friend kam, we were both from amity. both misunderstood

10 Years Ago

Jaser - I watch the city blaze by as the train speeds on, loving the fact that I'm Dauntless. Everything is just so much more fun! As the school approaches, I gather with the other Dauntless kids. Right on time, we all jump out and see who makes it to the school.

10 Years Ago

Evania- I start to call out to Kam but the wind is suddenly knocked out of me and I am suddenly on the ground. I look up to where Kam had been standing but she had gone into the school already. I now came to realize that a Dauntess kid had landed on top of me.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I smile as a see my friend approach. " Good morning." I greet politely.

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I look down on the cute Amity girl I just landed on. "Oops, sorry. You okay?"

10 Years Ago

Evania- "That's okay," I say brushing myself off I hear the familiar sound of Kam's voice. "KAM! Finally someone I know"

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I run over to Eva and help her up. I smile at her and realize there's a Dauntless boy here too. " H-Hello." I stammer.

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I nod at her and redirect my attention to the girl I landed on. "You sure you're okay? Nothing broken?"

10 Years Ago

Evania- "Thanks Kam" I say after helping me up. then I see that she is gazing at the Dauntless kid. She always waned to be a dauntless

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I keep looking at the Dauntess boy. He was sorta cute. But I was more interested in the fact he was DAUNTLESS! I had never actually talked to a Dauntless before.

10 Years Ago

Evania- the dauntless kid focuses on me again "Yeah yeah i'm fine. Glad I could break your fall"

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I laugh at her comment. "Name's Jaser. Jaser Creed." I extend a hand to her.

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I glance between the two and sigh. I could tell they weren't going to awknowledge, so I turned and began to walk inside.

10 Years Ago

Jaser: "You guys are Amity, right?" I ask them, noting their red and yellow clothing. "Must be pretty weird talking to me then, huh?" I chuckle a little.

10 Years Ago

Evania -"Kam wait up!" I call after her. Then turn to the Jaser "Shes just shy, she loves dauntess. you guys will most likely be in the same faction

10 Years Ago

Kamena Nebojsa: I get to my locker and get the books I need. I had so many questions to ask Jasper about the Dauntless, but I was too nervous.

10 Years Ago

Jaser: I chuckle again. "Everyone seems to love Dauntless. I think it's the train." I joke. "Well, see you inside." I say to the Amity girl. "But first, what's your name?"

10 Years Ago

Evania- "Yeah we're Amity. what gave it away, the cheesy clothes or the attitude" I pause "I'm Evania"

First Page first
Previous Page prev