Doesn't Really Matter : Forum : Radio tower

Radio tower

10 Years Ago

I pack up my bag with my stuff some ammo and another pistol. As I am about to leave I hear a cursing Miharu come down the stairs so I take cover behind a corner and wait. As he creeps past with his rifle I sneek out the back door. "Miharu, stop this." I hear August plead. "I healed her by the will of the divine gods, and this is how she thanks me? To hell with her." :I can hear them at the front of the house where the generator is. I have to give the guy credit, he isn't an idiot. Still, as I crouch in the bushes and throw a branch back behid the house, I watch him walk around past me, stopping only for a moment when he is close to me, but never checking. As he rounds the corner to the back I make a break for it, grabbing my bike off the car roof. As I am in the middle of hooking up the generator I hear a growling coming from the porch. There stands Cerberus getting ready to charge. I quickly finish my make shift hitch and ride off, but the dog is close behind me. From my bag I pull out a pack of dog treats and toss them his way, leading him off me long enough to escape. Around another blick and out of view. As I ride down the bone littered streets I pull out the second ipod I had nabbed and stary up the gps function. /////////////////////////////////////////// As I reach the looming tower I notice the car diving around the perimiter. Surely it is Miharu waiting to gun me down so when I get a momebt of clear I race to the back entrance and unload the generator. I pull itintothe building that will help find more people and start my search for the generator room. I know that once I start up the machine it will only be so long that I have to make a radio broadcast so I get everything prepared first, starting with the tower, as I need to send the message as far as possible..

Re: Radio tower

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I track Summer through the forest and set up at the edge of the tree line. " You won't escape from me that easily. By Zeus' decree the demon inhabiting you shall be exorcised." I say setting up so that she won't notice me unless I want her to.

10 Years Ago

Lucy: As we approach the radio tower, I see Miharu setting up along the tree line. I can vaguely see Summer but I know she wouldn't hear me if I tried to shout hello, and for that matter, I didn't want Miharu to hear me either. I stop the bike, giving Loki a rest, and say 'I'm going ahead. Get the bike to the tower in one piece, Aug." I smile and sprint for the tree line, stopping within earshot of Miharu, careful to not make any noise to alert him to my presence. I sneak up behind him and kick him to the ground. 'WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!' he shouts, trying to protect his face and wield a weapon at the same time. 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU COME IN HERE, SHOOT MY FRIEND, AND CLAIM ITS SOME SORT OF DIVINE THING?' I shout, hitting him in the face and getting ready to draw my knife. By this time, Cerberus has bitten my leg and won't let go. I can feel the blood seeping out of my leg, but I don't care. 'LUCY!' I hear August shout, running towards us as I continue to hit Miharu. 'YOU WILL NOT HURT HER AGAIN, DO YOU BLOODY UNDERSTAND ME? THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THIS!' I say, delivering a final punch before standing up, 'We could have lived in peace and made this work. But you have to cause a shitstorm wherever you go, don't you. I tried to be nice, but no more. If you shoot Summer again, I'll kick you're a*s again but worse..I don't care if she's healed, I don't care what your excuses are. Got it?' . Miharu looks at me as if I am possesed, wiping blood from his face; in a way, I am. You never want to piss off a Scottish girl. August just stares like I am some sort of angelic warrior; he thinks I haven't caught on to his thoughts but I have. Miharu just smiles as I turn away, walking towards the radio tower. 'Oh, we're clear alright' he says, and I hear the sound of the knife flying through the air before it is to late to move. I feel it pierce my back, and as I fall to the ground, my legs limp as a fish, Miharu says "You thought wrong, Lucy. I will be the one to make it out of here alive, not you, not August, not Summer. Me." I manage to drag myself a few feet away before blacking out.

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I smile as Lucy falls to the ground. " By Zeus' decree: Any who would try to save the demon are to be eliminated." I say reading Hypnos as August points his gun at me. " I'm not going to kill anyone so long as they don't threaten my life, or mission." I say shooting his gun and shoulder. " Like you two are right now. I will not kill Summer. My mission is to destroy the demon within her. Doing so will also send us back get it? I say backing my stuff and moving  before Summer sights me, and disappear into the forest. 

10 Years Ago

Summer: I reach the top of the radio tower and hook my computer up to ot. From there I start up the amplifier so that the broadcast will reach the other end of the country. I then slide back down, and creeping through the building I start the generator. The lights of the station roar to life, lighting up the surrounding area. Now I am sure Miharu will know my location, so I race up to the recording studio and start up the machines to start the broadcast. With half an hoirs worth of power I record myself and play a message on loop though the mic. "This is Summer Shadowbane. If there are any survivors out there we are at the radio station in burlington Ontario. We will wait here for three days before moving on. " With that I head outside to meet Miharu.

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I watch as Summer walks towards the forest looking for me. She doesn't and calls for me. " How can I help you?" I ask silently moving around as I speak so she couldn't find me.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Tell me Miharu," I say to the forest. "have you ever heard of Haruhi? She was a girl who was unaware of being a god." I skirt his trap, clearly hidden, but not well enough. Not that it really mattered, it wouldnt do anything. "My story and hers may be very similar." I say. "And how might that be?" The forest asks. He, like his trap are attempting to hide, but I can easily tell where he is. "Because," I say stepping on to the trap, " I am not possed by a demon. I am a sleeping god. And with that the pentagram lights up. When it finally dims back down I am holding two swords, one radiating with light, and one consuming the light.

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Oh? Interesting. It doesn't matter to me what you are. My instruction comes from Zeus himself. I have no right to disobey nor do I plan to.I say stepping out into view knowing that she knew where I was. She gives me a puzzled look.  Now that you have awakened to your power what will you do?"

10 Years Ago

Summer: "I will do the same thing I intended to do since I found out the world was ruined. I want to help everyone survive." He still doesn't seem to understand my postion. "Though I know that I have certain abilities, I can't get you all out of here, and I dont know how things end. And a gunshot to the heart can still kill me. I am a very mortal person." With this he smiles, but not a kind smile like August and Lucy, something else.

10 Years Ago

Lucy: I wake up to see Summer standing beside Miharu from where I lay on the ground. My legs are once again working though not correctly, and I can feel where Hades pierced my back. I take my hand away from the spot and look to see them covered in fresh blood. "W...watch out S..s...summer" I say before collapsing again, unable to walk. August catches me, and though at first I am unsure if Summer has heard me, she turns around before I black out again. 

10 Years Ago

Miharu: Noticing that Hades was still in Lucy I go over and pull it out of her while she's unconscious. While I wipe off Hades they look at me strangely. " What? Would you rather I do it while she was awake?"

10 Years Ago

Summer: "You b*****d!" I yell at him. "You think just because you have gods at your beck and call you can stab whoever you want?" I race ove to Lucy and take out one of my shirts and wrap it around the wound tightly. "Hold on Luce, we'll get you fixed up. Where did you guys leave the car? We need to get her to a hospital."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Hey, she attacked me. It was self-defense."

10 Years Ago

Lucy: I wake up again, this time as I am being placed on the back of my motorcycle very carefully. I don't know who's driving it but I rest my face against their back, exhausted. 'He...he was telling the truth, Summer. I...I didn't know...he wanted us all to go back...it looked like he was going to try to...kill you again,' I say and attempt to smile. Miharu stands close to the treeline, shaking his head at me. 'I must look...pretty pathetic right now', laughing a bit then wheezing in pain. 'Just take me back to my house. You guys left stuff there. If...if we are the only 4 people left....then a hospital is going to be...useless.'

10 Years Ago

Summer: "And if we can reach the hospital they will have the tools and meds we need for you" I say starting up the bike. " Miharu follow along in the car please. If we cant find a hospital fast enough we will use your magic. For now though we should get looking." I move the bike forward as slow as I can making sure not to move Lucy too much. I realize then that I have left August back with Miharu and worry how the two of them will fare.