Doubt RPG : Forum : RP Page

RP Page

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked around hugging her stuffed rabbit. They were all supposed to bring something with a rabbit on it so they'd reconise each other, and since the key chain wasn't verry noticeable.... well, she felt wierd sitting at the park with a stuffed bunny... 'It's strange,' she thought, 'meeting these people. I've been gaming with them for a while... but in person?'

Re: RP Page

11 Years Ago

Aya jumpped from the branch of the tree when she finally spotted Hazel sitting on a park bench, holding her stuffed bunny. "That's one." She thought. She headed to Hazel and flashed her phone. Hanging down was the Rabbit Doubt phone strap. "It's not that noticable, but it's awkward to buy cute rabbit things at a store." Aya examined the phone strap. "I'm Aya." She said cassualy. "Nice to meet you."

11 Years Ago

"I'm Hazel. Nice to meet you, too." she said happily, "i wonder what's taking the others so long..." she let her gaze wonder off toward the pond.

11 Years Ago

Aya thought for a moment. "I don't know." She slipped her phone back into her pocket and started to climb back up the tree. She sat comfertably in one of the branches and scanned the premisis. "There." She pointed to a figure heading through the park entrance. "Our little group is growing." She said to herself. 

11 Years Ago

Taking the occasional glance up from his book, Van’s eyes probed the immediate vicinity for some sort of shape or symbol that could be identified as a rabbit. It wasn’t until he’d actually neared the front of the park that he made out a pair of two hanging out by a tree. One of them seemed to be carrying a plush rabbit. He shut the book and neatly tucked it away inside of his jacket. It wasn’t every day that he went out to catch a breath of fresh air, but it had seemed like a good idea considering that the last time he had gotten any considerable amount of exercise was a week ago when he went out hunting with his father for cottontails, and even then it was less chasing and more tracking and lying in wait. A phone strap dangled between his thumb and forefinger, though the phone itself was absent. Although he owned one, he had never been a big fan of bringing those things around since he hadn't found much use in them, taking into account his more reclusive nature.
“Nice day out.”

11 Years Ago

Aya slid down from her branch and held on with one hand, dangling a metre or so from the ground. "About time you got here." She said in a flat tone. She reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone. Her phone strap swayed gently with the wind. "I'm Aya."

11 Years Ago

"Van," he said responded, putting the strap away. "I thought I was here on time. Who's she?" he asked, gesturing over to the girl with the stuffed rabbit.

11 Years Ago

Aya looked over at Hazel. "That's Hazel." She said. "Do you know where the others are?"

11 Years Ago

"Not that I know of," Van shrugged. "Haven't seen anyone on my way here. You willing to stick around for a while?"

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked back from the pond and nodded, "of course, we said we'd wait for them".

11 Years Ago

"Until dark, I mean," Van said. "Excuse me if I'm not very familiar with people arriving on time or keeping their promises."

11 Years Ago

Hazel turned away and hugged her bunny, "they'll be here, right Aya?"

11 Years Ago

Aya tightend her grip on the tree branch to avoid falling. "Yeah, sure. Why not." She said.

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked around a bit (my foot is proberly not broken! yesss!)

11 Years Ago

Aya dropped down from the tree and sat on the ground. The sun was starting to set. "It's getting late." She said after a while. "They should be here by now." (YAY!!! You'll need it for the war we're about to have next year to reclaim out spot)

11 Years Ago

Hazel looked up at the sky(WAR?????????????!!!!!)

11 Years Ago

"Huh? What's wrong?" Aya said, noticing Hazel staring into the sky. (Yeah. Some idiots have stolen our spot)

11 Years Ago

"I was just worried, that perhaps something's happend to them... I mean, it's so late..."(yeah, i heared. but honestley, a WAR???!!!!!!!!!)

11 Years Ago

(ummm.... hi?)

11 Years Ago

"So, Van. Why do you want us to stay after dark anyway? You nocturnal or something?" Aya said teasingly.
(What's happened to the RP???)

First Page first
Previous Page prev