Dragon Knight Chronicles : Forum : Your fantasy books

Your fantasy books

10 Years Ago

Ok so here is the place where we talk specifically about the fantasy books that we are trying to come up with and write. Share ideas, talk about main characters, get help, anything that deals with your fantasy book!!!!!

Re: Your fantasy books

10 Years Ago

K just a random thing. When I was writing this, they go to a city called Reda and stay there for like a hundred pages. When I was there I was like, I WANT OUT OF REDA!!!!!!!!!!! and I got really tired of it. Now I have left the city and am in a forest and I am just like, I miss Reda so bad. :( It's like I am on a flipping vacation of my own world. :)

10 Years Ago

Reda.....an interesting name for a city. And I do that a lot as well. I'll talk about one location for my dragons and then be like lets move to this location now. Then later I'll say lets go back to the other location because it's cooler and this event could happen there.

10 Years Ago

I noticed when I'm writing a chapter that is in the viewpoint of one of my characters I do my best writing when I zone out. I mean I literally throw myself into it like I'm spacing out but putting myself in there shoes. Am I the only one that does this? I also have a problem with leaving out details and rushing to the end...which leads to a lot of rewriting and editing before I can't get any farther.

10 Years Ago

Yes I love actually zoning out and being my characters. It makes them feel a bit more real to me. And I also always figure out that this is going to be the end I want and these major events are going to happen. I just have a problem finding stuff to write in between those events.

10 Years Ago

Yea, when I am picking a name for something, I just pick a random letter than end it with something that sounds good. My letter then was R and I was like, Reda!!! ;)

10 Years Ago

Yea I do that too!