Dragon Knight Chronicles : Forum : A new idea

A new idea

10 Years Ago

I have this very enticing idea for a book that I might try before I go with my dragon or Arthion series. It's more of the sci-fi genre but I wanted to pitch it to you guys to see what you think. I don't really have characters because I've just begun to think about it. Basically, it's like war ravaged world. I don't know if it's earth or another planet that humans have colonized. But it would kinda be like Earth if it is another planet. Anyway, the humans and their trusty robots have been fighting against an invading alien race for a long time. Again not sure. The main character is a girl, who's parents were killed by the aliens in a raid. She was raised by her grandfather, who is the general of the planet's human armies. Anyway, she's one of the best soldiers. I don't know what rank she will be. Anyway she has a robot partner. They have a strange relationship.....that's how I'll describe it so that if I do write it, I won't give away anything. Anyway, they have to fight to find the alien's technological main frame. They have to destroy it so that the alien's won't win. There are more details, but if I write it, then it would spoil it for you guys. But just tell me what you think: does it sound interesting or not? And if you have any questions then ask. Thanks :)