Dreamweavers : Forum : Need some help

Need some help

16 Years Ago

I haven't posted many stories lately, Spectre is on hold right now and in the meantime I need hellp with another one.I need a name for a piece of Tech I have made up.

It's a type of watch that stretches up the wrist and helps with hacking computers, alarms and tells time.It also can acces the internet and has spaces for most ports: USB, Ethernet, etc.It does much more but I wont tell.

I have started with Multi-Purpose..Something.

If anyone can help I would be greatful.As this story is important to me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, first off: I'd clean that description up a bit. Because that sounds like a cheaply made OPSAT (Sam Fisher/Splinter Cell Gauntlet). So, I'd get with something a BIT more original... Uhm.... As for a name... MOP? (Multi-purpose Operational Perciever) I'm really at a loss right now... But yeah.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It does sound like an OPSAT doesn't it?It'll go through Cosmetic changes before I post the story it's in.I might go for something a little bit different or put it somewhere completely different on the body.I would tell you why it's important but..No, It would reveal a big part of the story.

I might go for a ful body suit, but what about when my charcter isn't on a mission?

So manyquestions, So little time