Drugs And Alcohol : Forum : Never have.

[reply] [quote]

Never have.

11 Years Ago

I have never done any drugs, I have never been drunk. I do not smoke cigarette or any drugs of any kind. I never have. I do not like to drink, nor do I like to. There's a family history of addiction in my family, and I do not want to start any kind of drug nor alcohol, whatsoever.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Never have.

11 Years Ago

Whoop, Whoop! That's good news to hear that they're atleast some people out there that doesn't do drugs or alcohol. I'm right there behind you on that! I have some family members that has died from lung cancer from smoking, and also some family with the problem with binge drinking. I think drugs period are horrible! Any drugs or alcohol can mess up something important with the body functions. Keep being drug-free! :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Raya: good for you, Ashley: don't judge...for some, drugs keep them alive. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I would first like to make it clear that I am a much different person than I used to be, and I do not think it's a smart idea for anyone to be f*****g themselves up by abusing substances. However, with that being said, I must admit that during my early teen years, and until the time I was about 20, I was a person who used drugs and alcohol almost daily. From marijuana and booze, to cocaine, pills, psychedelics and opiates, I enjoyed the effects the various chemicals had on me. As a writer and a musician, some of the most emotionally profound pieces I have written were born during my years of abuse. Many times, especially when psychedelic substances were involved, I entered myself into a completely foreign realm that, unless you have experienced it first hand, you would never be able to fathom an existence for. The point I'd like to make though, is that although the likes of Jim Morrison, John Lennon, and other "successful" artists would certainly disagree, you do not have to use drugs and alcohol to create extraordinary works of art. I will admit that my poor choices definitely made for some very satisfying material, but an equal amount of greatness has come from my sober mind. Stay healthy and you will be much more successful in communicating yourself to others.