Emotional Warriors : Forum : Challenge #5 (modification)

Challenge #5 (modification)

17 Years Ago

Here's the deal. It's really simple.

Write of a "special" holiday moment, truth or fiction, in a 10 line 2 stanza format. It doesn't have to rhyme, but make sure it makes sense.

The due date will be 1-05-2007 by 10:00 pm.

A forum thread will be created entitled "Challenge #5". In this forum, we will vote for what piece is the best. Please, only one vote per member. I will tally the votes and the one with most votes will recieve a 20.00 gift card from the store of their choice.

If you don't already know the drill, when you finish your piece send it to Magnolia Belle and or myself. If you don't have her as a friend, you might wanna consider doing it.

This is the best I could do with a challenge, if you have any modifications or ideas, don't hesitate to let me know something.

Any problems with the due date, please let me know. I'm just trying to revive our minds and broaden what we do.

This is a contest, but we are still trying to learn from the experience, you get what you put into it.

Have a wonderful holiday and again, any problems or thoughts, let me know.

You can vote for as many "pieces" as you want to.
The votes will be tallied by each individual piece. Only 1 piece per author, to keep the confusion down.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Answers to challenge:

Sadly Mistaken Ben
The Christmas Pageant Belle
HO HO HO Broadie
This Could Be Our Last Christmas Jamee' M Hall
Christmas Realizations Courtney
Kiss Me at Midnight Crystal Elisa
Being Santa Crystal
Luke's Words C Lee (Tina)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This is the place where you can make your vote.

Remember you can only vote one time for as many as you want counted.

Imma wait till later, I would hate to vote and a better piece come up.

Thanks everybody for participating, it means a lot.

Cade

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Damn I guess everybody got real busy with the holidays and s**t.

Sorry guys for the let down, but I was just trying to rile up the creativity a bit.

Anybody got any ideas on Challenge #6???

Let me know and as always I hope everybody is doing aight.

It may have been a failure as far as votes go, but we did get a few really good pieces out of it. I enjoyed every piece I read regarding to the challenge.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I thought the voting started after the 5th...eek..I could have made my vote at anytime I guess.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oh...I vote for Crystal btw.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I too thought you meant after the 5th as well considering that was the deadline for posts. I vote for C. Lee HeHeHe.