Everybody's Smilin' : Forum : Makin 'em laugh

[reply] [quote]

Makin 'em laugh

17 Years Ago

Kenny Blade here! I am new to Writer's Cafe but very excited about this site. I wanted to give a brief explanation of why I wanted to create this group. There is an excellent humor site on the Cafe and I am a proud member. This group is intended to be a compliment to other humor sites. The only real difference is that we focus only on work that everyone would be comfortable reading.

Impossible you say? Mebbe so... but the hope is that ths site will fill a need for more family oriented humor. Humor is one of the most challenging of all writing genres. G and even PG rated humor is even tougher. I invite everyone to take a leap and try to create something for this site.

If you have any questions, let me know! I look forward to reading your work 'cause everyone can use a good laugh!

Peace
KBlade ::cool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am interested in bringing out my own humor in my novel. At times I make people laugh but it is so hit or miss and I am not sure how it would translate in fiction. I'd like to grow more confident in the humor department. Do you have any novels you could recommend?