Everything Goldfish !!!! : Forum : Intro Thread Game

[reply] [quote]

Intro Thread Game

14 Years Ago

Well, I have hijacked this forum. Not that it was hard to do, seeing as I'm the second member.

Anyway. I've decided to post 2 sentences about myself, and then the beginning paragraph of a story. About goldfish, of course. It has to have goldfish. I've also decided that everyone should continue in the same way, because I can. mhkmelvin may not be pleased with me.

My name is not Olivia Carmine, but you can call me that if you like. And I have curly hair and I like dark chocolate.

It looked like a sunny morning. Of course, Goldy couldn't say for sure. His castle was in the way of the sun, and the water was still cold. Being stuck in an indoor fishtank, however large, had its limits. But Goldy was determined to change that. He had a plot to rule the world, and all from the comfort of his castle... 

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

It is fine to hi-jack this thread, just watch out for the kitty in the corner so he doesn;t eat your Golfish!!!

Welcome aboard Olivia, Hopefully when I advertize this we will get more members, I just thought up the silly idea and haven't really ran with it yet. 

I like the opening of your story, can't wait to see where it goes.

Again, welcome to the group,,,,,Mhk melvin