Experienced, yet Amateur Writers : Forum : Having Troublesomesssss -- Hel..

Having Troublesomesssss -- Help a fellow writer in need!

12 Years Ago

Okay, I made this so that people could enter in a post about something that maybe they aren't very strong with in a story or any type of writing and would like to get some advice on how to maybe, improve or learn how to write said 'problem spot' in a story. 

Feel free to post whenever!  Make sure you put '@123456' before you answer a question as well, just in case there gets to be more than one question in here and things don't get all frigged up.

Happy writing! :)

Re: Having Troublesomesssss -- Help a fellow writer in need!

12 Years Ago

OKAY so, I have a problem that I would LOVE some outside help on. (Hence why I started this thread.... haha) My problem is, I can't write romance for CRAP but I always want to have some sort of romance element just because it makes the story more enjoyable because, hell, who doesn't like reading about peoples love drama as the world gets torn asunder? 

Anyway, any helpful hints or anything like that would be helpful. I'm just looking for anything related to how to write romance in ANY WAY possible. I'm extremely bad at it, and it seems that I always stop in whatever I'm writing right at the point where I should put in some kind of romantic touch but I can't think/write anything. 

Anything would be great! :3