F--k Cutting Yourself : Forum : Welcome, please post your writ..

[reply] [quote]

Welcome, please post your writing, get to know each other, and don't f--cking hurt yourself

10 Years Ago

My name is Jake, and I created this group because I've heard a lot of people talk about cutting themselves on this website. I used to do it, too, and while I'm certainly not a therapist or anything (I work in a restaurant, actually), I just wanted to give you self-harmers out there a place on the cafe to belong, post your writing, talk about whatever you want in this forum, and hopefully even help each other. If you know anybody else on this site who might benefit from such a group, please don't hesitate to invite them as well. Everybody is welcome here, all writing is welcome, and nothing is off limits as far as I'm concerned (though I suppose we have to follow the rules of the cafe, since without it there will be no more us, at least here). Let's put those damn razors away, write some f*****g awesome poems and books, review each other, and help each other out in any way we can. If anybody has any cool ideas for the group, either message me or post about it here in the forum. Make yourself at home.