FBS (Fantasy Book Society) : Forum : New Writer Here in need of som..

[reply] [quote]

New Writer Here in need of some Readers!

11 Years Ago

My name is DarkCrono15 (Or Andrew, whichever you prefer) and I joined this group with the hopes of joining a community of authors that would be interested in reading and reviewing my novel that I just published on this site.

The book is called Tales of Talon: The Mercenary With No Morals and it is the first of four books in my Talon series.  It is a fantasy tale about a mercenary named Talon who leaves his original mercenary company  with the intent of gaining great wealth and fame on his own.  Upon turning a new leaf, what Talon embarks on is a journey of self discovery that pits him against a strong evil within as well as dark worldly powers unlikely any he has encountered before.  Along with his trusted companion Willard, Talon has an amazing journey ahead of him!

Well, if you're interested you should really check the story out and I'd love any reviews or comments you have to offer!  I'm not a pro writer, and any help you could give me would only make me better =)

I look forward to hearing from you all and also reading your material and reviewing it!  If you have a story you'd like me to check out feel free to drop me a message.  I'll read it in my free time!  Thanks a lot, and have a great day!