FOR ALL VICTIMS OF WAR AND SOCIAL AND POLITICAL OPRESSIONS : Forum : I FEEL VERY SAD

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

I FEEL VERY SAD

8 Years Ago

This group was made to expres our solidarity with victims of this unhuman war. No one of you write nothing. NOTHING. Few reviews cannot make diffirence . Last terror atacks at paris. Make me sad. When I posted my opinion about this atack. All my writing was erase without explanation what and why. I feel some people cannot accept another opinion that what they think. This is where all terrorism have roots. If you dont like something just kill. Europe is very fregile place . How feel young muslims when they search for job . Rascism is on rise and make other people rise extremismus too. We should more care and spread love to thos are victims any war at any place. People at north africa at midlle east. They are atack every day and who cares. we close our eyes and our hearts. Now we scream for justice too late. Message of Kayla is clear. Please care and help stop this war. Enough is enough . I dont want you write poems or any other stuff. PLEASE HELP STOP ANY JUDGING AND ANY FIGHTING . BE JUST BRAVE .ALL DEADS ARE OUR SHAME RISE YOUR LOVE AND DESTROY ALL YOUR WEAPONS. MERCY