Fairytales & Epic Quests : Forum : Read Requests

Read Requests

13 Years Ago

Everyone, feel free to send me read requests if you have a writing you would like me to look at. It doesn't matter what kind of writing and I prefer to read genres which are fantasy, romance, or scifi. However, I do not mind reading other types of stories if it can keep my interest. :3 The reason I ask for read requests, is so I know which works you want the most review on. I do not like going to your page and guessing and choosing which work to read, so I think it would be simpler this way. You get someone to review a work you want reviewed and I know what I am supposed to read! lol. Win-win. :3 Also, feel free to post here if you want everyone in the group to read something and so on.

Re: Read Requests

13 Years Ago

I have just started a new story called The Chronicles of Alnwick. I'd love to have you read my start.

13 Years Ago

I just started a book called Frightened Night: Book 1. Do you mind reading it for me?

13 Years Ago

I know this offer is several months old, but if it still stands, could you read Blurred Morality for me? Only seven chapters so far, so it probably won't take long...  If you read it, thanks, otherwise, I understand =D   -Qab