Faith & Spirituality Without The Bs : Forum : inspiring books

[reply] [quote]

inspiring books

17 Years Ago

What are some of your favorite books that inspire you to be a better person? Just curious :)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i can't specifically answer your question because i don't read for that purpose. however, i have read a few authors lately who added different perspectives to my world view. kierkegaard, nietszche, and "lost christianities" by ehrman are the most recent
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Much of mine have come from science fiction novels, especially Robert Heinlein. The Autobiography of Malcolm X also was quite inspirational also, though motivational may be a better word.
[reply] [quote]

Re: inspiring books

11 Years Ago

Hi Jesse,

Some inspiration books for me include A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle - very good book about being in the moment and finding purpose in life

This Time I Dance by Tama Kieves - very poetic, lyrical book about changing your life from one of want to a life of passion.

A trilogy by M. Scott Peck called "The Road Less Traveled" - my very first self-help book that showed Spirituality but did it through a very logical way through psychology which at the time helped me.

Another great one is The Prophet by Kalil Gibran

and poetry by Rumi

[reply] [quote]

Re: inspiring books

11 Years Ago

Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis. She's such an inspiration and really makes me want to become a better person.