Fanfiction Authors Anonymous (ffaa) : Forum : Hello, Welcome and all that Ja..

Hello, Welcome and all that Jazz! ;p

16 Years Ago

::biggrin:: Hey guys! Whats going on? Stop by and introduce yourselves here. Give us a link to your fanfiction stories/sites.

What fanfiction do you write?

I write:
Inu Yasha
Weiss Kreuz
Yami no Matsuie
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Harry Potter
Yu Yu Hakusho

And there are a few others. Heres a like to my page.

Welcome all, lets get this group on its feet!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Shadkim, and it's good to finally see a fanfiction group on here! I've been waiting for one :D

I haven't written much, but I've been trying to write more now that I've improved. I have written:

Sonic the Hedgehog series
Candidate for Goddess

And I'm working on:

Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Death Note

My FF.net link is:

Also, I posted the start of my Death Note fanfic on here.

Don't Go Chasing After Ghosts: Pre-Prologue
Don't Go Chasing After Ghosts: Pre-Prologue
A Story by Shadkim

Good to be here!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love KH and FF. I started a FFX fanfic a long time ago, back when I was still in high school... ::tongue:: never got finished. Oh well. Good to see you here. I'll definatly stop by and take a look at your work! There is a fanfic contest just for group members I hope you will take some time to check that out!

Later
Liz
aka
Crimson Tears (CT)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

::confused:: Sooo... I am Jak (or The Jak or The Jak of Castle Zvahl Baileys)

I am very new to this site. I believe like 2 days old only >< maybe 3 now? Anyhow I am still learning the site and navigating and the sort. I just happened to click the groups tab and this FanFict one was right on top as a newly started group

I found this fortunate being most of my writing will be FanFict

FanFict:
Final Fantasy (FFXI more accurately) and will cover the storyline involving my Linkshell, which in the game of FFXI is like a clan/group/guild for those unfamiliar with it

I don't really know how to go about this.. or if we post stories in different places then our main profile with this stuff or the group >.> sooo yeah lol. The pieces I plan to display first will be the first part of the series which I did almost 3 years ago now. The Intro (which will be the very first piece if seperate from the first chapter) was just written last week for the FanFict

I am more then willing to provide links to sites that will give information and most likely pictures to the various races and areas I will be talking about in my FanFict

The first part of Chapter One (or possibly the full of chapter one, its yet to be decided) can be viewed here:

This will most likely be the only FanFict theme I will be writing on. The rest of my writing will more then likely be songs and/or independent pieces completely unrelated

Once I figure out how all of this works I will get to it ^^ It has been a long time since writing so it may take me time to come out with new chapters. We will see, but just wanted to warn ya

Thank you for your time! Enjoy!! ::biggrin::

-The Jak of Castle Zvahl Baileys

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We bought FFXI for the 360 and it was horrible. :( I was so disappointed. So I'm glad you enjoyed it. But I'm not a big fan of MMORPGs, so WoW and stuff like that get a big boo from me.

Now a MMORPG that is all about Zombies would be awesome! (^o^) I'd totally be all over that.

When you get a chance go to the top tab and there is a tab that says "Literature" if you click on that you should be able to see your writing and be able to add your stuff to the group. ;p

I've also got a group contest running so flip through the contests. Keyword: fanfiction

I'd love to read your story when you get it up. Thanks for the links I'm totally going to need to reference something inorder to know what your talking about. (except for moogles, cause moogles are awesome! (o^_^o)

Thanks for joining kiddo! :) Glad to have you!
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Haha, yeah FFXI is one game out there with a lot of wasted potential. SE (Square-Enix) is a bit anal about changing a lot of their systems

I would say its more the friends and people I've met that keeps me involved. I think that is where everyone gets hooked and addicted. While some of the story lines and cut scenes are awesome, it pales in comparison to the actual bonding of people

To be honest, wish so many Zombies movies and craze over the last few years I am shocked there isn't a zombie MMO lol

I clicked the Literature tab and it was blank lol I have 2 songs up only and under poetry so maybe that is why. I am going to assume it will only show things listed in my "story" category

I will try to get them up soon. I notice both you and another member use FanFiction.net, which I had never heard of. Unsure if that is something worthwhile to be checking out or if it was just an older site works of literature were placed on, but no longer used

I will try to scope out the Contest things as well

Thanks for the welcome and I hope to get to know everyone over time!
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hmm yeah even after having posted two "story" type entries to my page.. when I come here to the group and click the Literature tab its completely blank

So any assistance in submitting entries to the group would be very much appreciated ^^

I am gone most Monday's until late in the evening so I will check back then. Also, if possible is there a section/area to update my timezone so that it shows when posts were made according to my own timezone ><

Thank you
-J

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't know why you are having trouble. :( I'll make sure its not on my end as the mod. Maybe I clicked something funky.

Anyway fanfiction.net is a huge website where authors of fanfiction post their work. Its been up and running since 2001. It USE to be pretty darn cool, but now-a-days its full of 14 year old kids that think their one sentence stories are the "shizzzit". There are still some good authors there. Its no longer one of my favorite places to hang out, but by no means should you NOT check it out. In fact I encourage you to follow our links and look at our works.

Keep in mind anything publishing before 2007 was written when I was oh goodness... 14-15 years old. I took a 4 year haitus when I was 16 and never really got back on the wagon. I still post there for sure, but not as often or as energetic as I use to. But it is a pretty fantastic site in its own reguard.

Um.. yeah when you click the lierature tab and you submit your work make sure you click the submit button. I'm going to check and make sure its not a mistake on my end.

Cheers
Liz

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Your stuff is on the home page! :) Must have been on my end! I'm a goof!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi guys and gals, my names Stephen. I have so far only written two or three pieces of fan fiction, based in the Star Wars Galaxy, Its not up here yet as its a bit of a mess of ideas, poor punctuation and grammer (not much diff from the rest of my stuff :P ) at present im also working on a piece of Warhammer 40k Fan fiction (dark gothic, sci fi)
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

soooooooooo now all my writing is on the Literature Tab lol >< Even non Fanfict. This is where I assume I pick which pieces to share with the group? I still see no submit option so anyone able to step me through this it would be awesome!

In my other group when hitting that tab you have a list of what people have submitted. Then I can chose a piece of work I have written and submit it if desired or fitting in with the specific "Group"

This is definitely not an option here, at least yet. ::cry:: I would prefer submitted appropriate pieces to the group if allowed ^^ Thanks ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm working on that. :) Hopefully I can get all the bugs worked out soon. I might have to put it to where I approve the pieces. I'll let you know when I get it fixed! Promise!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay I've got it set up where your entries must be approved by me. That way we keep the stuff that isn't fanfiction out. I'm going to submit one of my fanfictions and see how it works and all that jazz. So go a head and get the stuff into me. I'll be back after fireworks and all that jazz tonight!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have it fixed. I just have to click approve on your work and it will be in the archives! :p so start sending me stuff. this way we won't have a bunch of stuff that isn't fanfiction! Al'ite! Have fun kids!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, this is a pretty interesting place lol. Until I get to know you guys better, you can call me Silver Wolf or anything along those lines. I mainly write poetry, but I have a few short stories and a "The Legend of Zelda" Fan Fiction started...plus I have a short "Fullmetal Alchemist" Fan Fiction:D. Ummm....I don't have an account on anything other than this and DeviantART, but all that's on there I have here:P. Going back to Fan Fictions, the shows I watch(anime wise) that would make a Fan Fic of would be:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Wolf's Rain
Inuyasha
Naruto
Fruits Basket

I watch a few other shows, but I don't think I could really get down all the characters. Hopefully, though, I can get better at writing Fan Fictions...that's kinda one of the reasons why I joined this group:P

Anyway, Thanks for reading^_^
Silver Wolf
Jak

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Welcome Stephen and Silver Wolfie ^^ jk jk Wolf* ^^ :) Welcome to the group!

Wolf's Rain is a good anime ^^ I haven't seen any of the others listed, though. A Zelda Fanfict would be awesome! Way back in the day I had a Mega Man Fanfict lol ><

Yeah I would think it would be hard to write fanfict on already established character's for me. To get their feelings, reactions, and atmosphere accurate.

I am really curious about the Warhammer Fanfict too. I'm familiar with it by name but never was involved in any RPG or games associated with it.

Silver what is DeviantART like? Can you place up literature as well? I know little about it but I had a few curious questions about the site ^^

Again welcome ^^

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I had a Deviantart thing, lol but I never uploaded and I can't remember my password. >_< oops.

And Warhammer is an odd thing to be fanficing... my boyfriend plays warhammer 40k, warhammer fantasy, blood bowl, mortheim, and a few others. We have plastic modles scattered all over the house. ::tongue:: I even ruined my Switchfoot t-shirt helping him strip his old modles so we could repain them for a contest. God was that a chore.

Hum... well I can't wait. I hope ya'll submitted stuff. I'm gunna go check now and approve whatever ya'll added.

Have fun kids
Liz

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It is a bit of an odd thing for a fanfiction but there is a wealth of story behind the wee plastic and metal models. Its a very dark universe, full of epic battles, personal bickering, power hungry politicians, corruption and evil :) its a bit of a challenge to write as well and i love a good challenge :)

if interested heres a decent wiki on the background

(scroll down to the setting section) and also a wad of info on the various races etc.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Anderson
It is a bit of an odd thing for a fanfiction but there is a wealth of story behind the wee plastic and metal models. Its a very dark universe, full of epic battles, personal bickering, power hungry politicians, corruption and evil :) its a bit of a challenge to write as well and i love a good challenge :)

if interested heres a decent wiki on the background

(scroll down to the setting section) and also a wad of info on the various races etc.

This should be intersting, my boyfriend plays this game, and I ruined my shirt helping him strip the modles so he could re-paint them. Get it in the group and I'll have a look at it!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Will post the story so far at the weekend :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev