Fanfiction Writers Unite~! : Forum : Introduce Yourself!!

Introduce Yourself!!

12 Years Ago

Here you can introduce yourself once you join!

I'm Serena Corleone and I've been writing since I was in 7th Grade.  I graduated in 2007 from High School and I still write fanfictions, though now I've gotten quite better at writing them then when I was younger.  I usually write Anime Fanfictions but sometimes if I like a Book or a Movie or TV Show enough Ill write a Fanfic about it.  Most of my fanfics are romantic.  I also go to Anime Conventions with my boyfriend (I met him at an Anime Convention in Ohio in January 2011) and I do cosplay. I'm 22 years old (soon to be 23 since my birthday is next week).  I happen to be writing a Fanfiction based on a Japanese series called "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" currently and it should be up very shortly if I can find time to finish writing it. I just moved to Ohio back in May (I moved in with my boyfriend we've been together currently for 8 months and a few weeks now March 11th of next year will be our 1 year anniversary) but thats enough about me. As I can go on and on..I tend to ramble ^^;;

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

12 Years Ago

I am Marni i am a freshman in highschool who is to lazy to press the shift key i am am a kentucky girl and i bleed blue. i have a dog named Benny Liquer Everret Gooddog. i live with my grandparents and dog. i have add and adhd. DON'T GET ON MY CASE CAUSE I AM BEIN' WHO I WANT BE! i am a huge Aerosmith fan! (like my momma) i also love lord of the rings, pirates of the carribean (go Johnny Depp), inheritance series fan. i hate kindles because if you have the rest of the series in hard back it is going to look like you don't have the last one. Never touch the harp or you and me are going to have problems! other then that you have to figure out on your own.

Introduce Yourself!!

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone!!
My name is allison R, im 16 years old and ive been writing FanFictions since 7th grade. I am a Junior in high school this year in bakersfield, California. I love writing romance with a bit of erotica wrapped in there. but i also write lemons too. i am currently writing a FanFiction novel on the anime Black Butler. I created my own original character named Abigail Whitlock, she is made for black butler-specific FanFictions. She is a Nephalem (offspring of an angel and a demon) and she has quite the past with Adrian Crevan. If anyone would like they could read my work, and leave a review. Any Opinions, Suggestions (your credit will be given), Corrections, etc. are highly accepted. Hell im asking for them! 

It is nice to meet you guys and i hope to be able to work with you for a long while

-Allison R.