Fans Of Stephen King And Clive Barker : Forum : Posting dates and new releases..

Posting dates and new releases of King and Barker

16 Years Ago

New release out from Clive Barker:  Mister B. Gone......

please anyone that picks this up and reads it please post your review on here so others can see...

New Release from Stephen King:  Secretray of Dreams......this is a limited quantity book.....it goes for around 149 retail price......

Stephen Kings upcoming release of Duma Key....scheduled to be released in Jan. 

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Duma Key -

I just bought this book and I'm suggesting that anyone who is a horror/thiller book fan or Stephen King fan to pick up this book! It is amazing and probably one of his best, though I haven't read very many.

I barely read, and I found myself spending more than 4 hours a day just reading Duma Key. I can;t put it down.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Speaking of any new releases, and sorry if it's not allowed to post this in here, was just wondering: Clive Barker wrote two books for his Abarat Series (phenomenal books, btw and touches on my little fantasy loving heart), and I just needed any information on whether or not he was coming out with a third book or if there's any available info in reference to it. Thanks!!