Fantasy Writers Guild : Forum : Looking for a peer review

Looking for a peer review

10 Years Ago

I have recently completed a fantasy novel which is currently just under 109,000 words.

Synopsis-

Fairwillow is a town that was destined to have a dark secret, unfortunately for the Eden's family a witch let that secret out of the bag.  Now that the family has been cursed with prophecy their reputations are on the line.  As if things weren't hard enough there's some political turmoil starting to boil over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Apostle - Destiny is based in the fictional world of Tarthuria a low-magic (if any) fantasy realm based primarily off of a middle ages structure.  This would be book one of a trilogy.  It is a combination of character study, humor, and drama about a families challenges living under the 'curse of prophecy'.  

I am looking for a peer review group to read the story in full and give me some content editing points specifically--

Plot holes
Underdeveloped characters
Area's that possibly need to be additionally fleshed out
Broken language - not grammar, stylistic language
etc...

I am not looking for proofreaders, I will not proofread and edit grammatical issues until I'm sure that my content is sufficient.  There are grammar errors including-

Overused words
Punctuation Issues
Run-On Sentences

These should not be your concern, I'm looking for content critique.  If you are interested in reading a new fantasy novel that will hopefully pull on your morals and make you laugh then please get back to me and I'll send you a digital copy.  Please be honest with your critique when it is completed but not a jerk.  Constructive criticism is way more effective than destructive criticism.

Please respond via e-mail and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, hopefully we'll meet some new friends!

Re: Looking for a peer review

9 Years Ago

Hello, how interesting... I would love to read, where can I find it?