Farb Firebirds : Forum : Hey

Hey

10 Years Ago

So I figured there should be a group for the friends that I know that go to school with me and are my best if friends. Don't tell no one I like you guys better than all the 7th graders I'm stuck with.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jan

Re: Hey

10 Years Ago

Can't you just try to work it out!? You've been together for over a year and you're going to throw it away without a fight!?

10 Years Ago

Why? Tristan is like in L-O-V-E with you. HE is probably only drawing back because you are. Once I asked him when we were walking home how he kept the relationship going so long and I will never forget that he said "You don't get rid of a good thing." You guys have a good thing. Why are you getting rid of it? 

8 Years Ago

This was so long ago and reading this stuff hurts. But truly if you guys ever come on or want to know. It was because things for me were becoming my personal hell. Plus the fact that I was gonna move after eighth grade made look like a better time. And he want the only one who suffer for it. I still dream of what it would be like to still be with him and it hurts. I sometimes cry. But I need to get over it. I miss y'all so much. I don't know if y'all come in here and more but if you do. Plz messages may. Kay, and Kadessa. We miss y'all so much