Fast Food Fiction : Forum : Introduce Yourself

[reply] [quote]

Introduce Yourself

16 Years Ago

you may want to post here any info you are willing to divulge about yourself. feel free to ask any member also about anything you may want to know about him/her. this is subject of course to his/her willingness to answer them. hehe.

anyway, here are some basic info about me.

nick: jam

profession/trade: none yet. recently graduated from law school. hoping to become a lawyer by passing the bar exams this september (the results come out early next year).

other interests: photography, illustrations, graphic design, guitar-playing.

don't limit yourselves to these info. add/subtract as you will. :)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is David. I live in Portland, Oregon. Not downtown though. It's too inspiring and I'm too scared of what I could become. I love reading, writing, watching movies. The best is going to a store and looking at the top best-seller books and realizing, when you struggle through the first couple pages, that you can actually write better than them. I drink, I smoke, I hang out. You?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

nice meeting you, David. :) from your avatar, is it correct to say you have a band? lol. i had one back in high school.

i also drink. but never got around to smoking. :)

and yes, that does happen to me also from time to time. going over text that i think i could've done better myself.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well hello fella's. Im Tee, and its nice to meet the both of you. Im a wee bit older than you, but not so much I cant remember whats like being young with the world as my footstool. I am honored to be here and I look foward to participating in the group.

I'm from the crossroads of the nation, and I work for myself in the service industry. I like to write alot, but I have only been writing for a few years or so. I have much to learn. I read whenever I get the chance, I am partial to the short storiy type.

Im happy to be among you .... Thx again :)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't have a band. That's actually a picture of my good friend and roommate. They're a Portland-based rock band.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hi Tee.

hopefully this group and thrive. and we can all feed off each other's creative juices. for better works. for more meaningful tales.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

wow. cool. i miss my playing days. :) for now i will have to content myself with writing, drawing and other activities where i am confined to a chair. as i study for the bar. *sigh*

fortunately, writing can be quite liberating.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I had an epiphany.

All the other stuff is at MySpace

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi everybody! My name is Alice, I'm 16 (going on 17 ::biggrin:: ) and my main occupation is usually studying Latin and Ancient Greek at my school in Italy (it does take up most of my time). But a great thing about the American school system is that it allows me to have a lot of time to devote myself to art, my true love.
Although I consider myself a pianist in the first place, I often draw and write to express my thoughts.
Writing is the most recent form of art I've discovered. I started out when I was in sixth grade: I clearly remember when for the first time in my life I felt the need to take a pen and a notebook and start writing about the dream I had had the night before. After that I wrote short story after short story for about two years... until I suddenly couldn't write anymore. I started to lose the inspiration when still half way through a story, and after a while, discouraged, I just stopped trying.
Recently I've tried to start writing again, and it's been working pretty well, but I must say that I still haven't felt that strong inspiration I used to feel.
I'm glad to be in this group, because even if recently I've posted more poems than ever before, short stories still remain my ideal genre! ::smile::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello :) My name is Michael and I joined this site a day or two ago. So far it's been a lot of fun reading and reviewing work. My interests are in humor and flash fiction, but I love short stories and have a habit of buying just about any collection I come across.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
qe
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone. I have just joined this sitegroup.
My name is Cam, I am 15 years of age, some of my interests include playing the guitar, baseball and... Umm... Well I guess I don't have many interests.
That's all I can think of at the moment so if you want to know anything at all just ask me.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Nice to meet you all...My name is Kirsten Leigh and perhaps the most important detail of my 25-year-life is my true work. I am a professional contemporary dancer with a Chicago-based company called Luna Negra Dance Theater (lunanegra.org).
No, I am not from the midwest.
I was born and raised in southeastern Colorado, where I began my dance training at six years old.
I love what I do no less than I did when I began almost 20 years ago.
I have always loved to write also. It suits my need for expression while remaining in one place and still. (This has particularly come in use presently, as I am 1 week into a 6 month recovery from knee surgery.)
So, while dance neglects the use of words to evoke thought, writing fulfills some little need I suppose each of us have: To say what I mean and to refine what I think and feel.
It will, however, always remain in the second hand to movement.

I also like these little faces. ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, all. I work in an medical business office and use nearly all my free time to read and write, mostly poetry, but also some short, short stories. So I am looking for feedback, and of course to be read. Self-expression isn't enough after several years of writing, otherwise I'd just put this in my journal. And I will give feedback also.