Final Fantasy : Forum : Introductions

[reply] [quote]

Introductions

14 Years Ago

Hello, I'd like to welcome you all to the Final Fantasy group. Please make yourselves at home and talk a little about yourselves. ^^

I am 19, grew up in Idaho. Been writing for 3 years, and love Fantasy and video games like Final fantasy etc. RPG's are the best, and the inspiration for most of my work. I tend to go for the darker side of things. Such as tragic endings, eternal conflict with one's soul etc.

Ok, nuff about me....
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Call me Wamakai. No, I'm not Japanese. I'm Kenyan. I love to write. I have been probably since I got one of the highest scores in composition in my class about 7 yrs ago. Even so, I'm not a pro. Hit me up and let's talk. I mostly like romance, but I like to try new genres every now and then. I'm friendly and love to laugh. I also let a lot of things slide, but I have limits. I'm hardly ever angry, but when I am... Let's just say it's one of those really dark days for whoever crosses my path. I've never lost a friend before n am nt bout 2 start now.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ay, I am the same way. I let too much slide for my own good., but if you get me angry....oh boy. I also love to laugh, and romance themes is my weakness. :P Can't write them, seeing how I don't know what it feels like. I do know what its like to be in love though. If I do write romance, I make you cry with a tragic ending ^^ I love tragic endings that make you cry. :(

Horror is a tiny thing I got into, not that I love it, I'm just good at it. I love writing about darkness :P

I also love apocalyptic stories....don't know why, but the idea of the end is very exciting. :D
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Ah Puch, named from the Mayan God of Death, it's not my real name but I like it.

I'm really easy going, much like you two, and am very quick to like people. Most of my stuff tends to be extremely violent, mostly for the fact that I don't like to get mad, so I get mad on paper. I'm not very good at the romance genre, although I try to put it in.

I hope we become good friends

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

The voices....I can still hear them o-o They call my  name...all 5 of them. heh heh heh, Yeah. I am a bit psycho, but the voices are real. I am Clairvoyant....or what ever the word for hearing voices are...but I think Clairvoyant means you can see them. -.-
I also get mad a paper, so if my OC's are always pissed, its because I am releasing all my anger! RAWR!

Also, thanks for joining this group :D
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Aa, it said Final Fantasy... I had to, Zack, Cloud, Squall, and Zell would have been very disappointed in me. Not to mention that I'm very deeply involved with fantasy and, not only will the voices not leave me alone, the fae seem to be sinking their claws into my psyche...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I am obsessed with Fantasy, and Science fiction :D Its just.....so awesome! Makes me feel alive with adventure, thrills, danger, and action :O
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introductions

13 Years Ago

I am LiLy, I have been writing ever since my friend told me about Writer's Cafe. I live in Philly and Final Fantasy was like, the only game I was into last month and some other months before that.