Fine literature : Forum : A feeling you Plea for

A feeling you Plea for

14 Years Ago

I feel like an Idiot

Yet again I did my best to try and not lose my heart

I always tell myself I only have one heart but I can’t seem to love one person, what I feel for other people can’t truly be love

There was only one person who I couldn’t love, shouldn’t love and yet I fell in love with her anyway, imagine the irony of trying to bring someone closer and they push themselves away, now imagine trying to push someone away since you can’t love them and they embrace your body and chain your soul to their very being.

This heart of mine is slowly being withered down, to love or not to love, to question love, to need it but never seem to take it, to never be sure if this is really love, to know love and yet never seem to find it, to wonder if maybe love is not what you thought it was, to wonder if maybe you should take it even though it’s not what you was looking for, not what you had been dreaming for, to believe maybe that your true love is still out there, to believe this is the way the world is and discard your own thoughts as mere mirages.

Why couldn’t I see it before, even though my own words had already told me, even though I had wrote it, spelt it out a dozen times, why was it that I still didn’t truly understand those words which were emitted from my heart as true as the black and white sky which the heavens sit above, those words which set the very sun alight, those words which bring me peace of mind.

We’re like a plant in so many ways and love is our only source of water.

We may not physically die without love but we lose apart of ourselves if we don’t at least try to take, if we don’t open up our own hearts.

Without love we stop growing, we become something which we don’t need to become, we get hurt more often, we feed ourselves on crap which we are not meant to do. We sicken ourselves and we don’t even notice it. Oh starved of water I am, I see the highest mountain and the stream gushing down at the opposite end. I think to climb and yet I never start.

This is the Love I’ve Never Had