Fluffy Sugar B*****s Club : Forum : Oh wow!

Oh wow!

16 Years Ago

It's amazing what a bit of a rant can do, eh? Really, the nerve of some people. I'm quite proud to have been invited into the wonderful group of like-minded people who don't put up with the chit of those small-minded fools of the world.

Ehem...I've really ranted enough in here...for now...that is if you can bear with the mediocrity of my writing...

Bah.

Have a lovely evening all - and I am honored that you featured my rant Chrissy!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

T.K.,

You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope others piss poor, crap faced, s**t for brains attitude doesn't bring you down!

We all love you!  :)

Chrissy

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yeah what Chrissy said, you know its funny I was called pathetic because I spend so much time in front of a computer writing, this by a married man who is screwing another woman and uses steroids, and I'm the pathetic one? How do I know so much about him? He used to be my friend then his new wench came into his life he ditched me at the curb because she took up all his time. I'm the pathetic one? What gets me is these dumb a*s moronic people who think its easy to just sit here and type up stories or to put pen to paper and come up with something that is actually decent. So if excuse me if my passion happens to be something that could pay off even if I'm not in it for the money or glory. Sorry I couldn't be a wrestler (yeah he is a friggin wrestler like WWE crap only some of those guys look good ie Jeff and Matt Hardy and my future ex husband John Cena TADAH) But really there are a$$holes on here that give stupid irrelevant reviews to stuff that we put our hearts in souls into and we get "oh don't worry you'll grow bored with the way you are" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PIECE THAT WAS WRITTEN?!?!?!?!!? Sorry T.K. didn't mean to take your thunder!! LOL I'm just saying that with all the stupid people in the world I'm really beginning to think of sterilization on those who can't even be decent enough to say hey this piece sucks I wouldn't read it but nice try anyways. Or just stupidity in general I'm really saying that if on a constant daily basis you have something stupid to say or you have the IQ of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton combined don't open your mouth because nothing productive or remotely intelligent will come out of it!