For All Those Teenage Writers : Forum : hi!

[reply] [quote]

hi!

13 Years Ago

hello! ^_^ my name's jasmine! (i just wanted to introduce myself! lol im so bored). dnt be shy to add me as a friend! i love to review other people's writings! i think its fun! xD     how long have u guys been writing?
[reply] [quote]

Re: hi!

13 Years Ago

I've been writing for a while, like I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember but as to actually writing them down not until I was like... 11 or 12. When I was little and my cousins would come over I would make up the story and my sister and all my cousins would act it out for me. It was really fun. :D But... *sigh... We don't do that anymore. *hmpf
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Abbie
I've been writing for a while, like I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember but as to actually writing them down not until I was like... 11 or 12. When I was little and my cousins would come over I would make up the story and my sister and all my cousins would act it out for me. It was really fun. :D But... *sigh... We don't do that anymore. *hmpf

oh wow! that sounds like fun! i wish my cousins would act out my stories!! xD but they all live 4 hours away and they are not the kind that would do stuff like that xP so im on my own *sigh...* since elementary school i would write in a journal (since we had a topic to write about everyday n we had 2 for a grade xD), but i actually started writing on my own when i was 13. im 15 now ^_^

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I've been writing for several years now, I started when I was in third grade. At first, I just wrote journals in class and wrote a few song ( I was horrible at that). Then in fourth grade, I left writing lyrics and moved onto poetry and fiction. During the middle of the school year the whole class had to write a story for this contest we had. From that day on I loved to write and I would always carry around a piece of paper and a pen to jot down any ideas I may have gotten through out the day. My friends thought I was going crazy and my parents would get so annoyed whenever I shouted "Stop! I have an idea." when we were in the middle of doing something. But I stopped doing that after school ended.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Ive been writing for like ever. I can't remember a time when I actually didn't write. It's always been hard for me because I write so much that hands start to hurt so then I have to stop. Now it's been made easier because I now have a laptop which I can type them on. I'll be sure to friend you.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jasana

I've been writing for several years now, I started when I was in third grade. At first, I just wrote journals in class and wrote a few song ( I was horrible at that). Then in fourth grade, I left writing lyrics and moved onto poetry and fiction. During the middle of the school year the whole class had to write a story for this contest we had. From that day on I loved to write and I would always carry around a piece of paper and a pen to jot down any ideas I may have gotten through out the day. My friends thought I was going crazy and my parents would get so annoyed whenever I shouted "Stop! I have an idea." when we were in the middle of doing something. But I stopped doing that after school ended.

thats pretty cool :) lol me too i was horrible with songs when i wrote them. but whenever i start writing stuff in my journal, my friends would ask what i'm writing and i would say "just stuff for my story". they would look at me as if i was crazy and i just continued writing like they never asked ^_^
writing is my life!!!!! but i never have the time to write, since i get a LOT of homework Dx thats why i cant wait until the summer! NO HOMEWORK!!! xD
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Mermaidian_Fairy
Ive been writing for like ever. I can't remember a time when I actually didn't write. It's always been hard for me because I write so much that hands start to hurt so then I have to stop. Now it's been made easier because I now have a laptop which I can type them on. I'll be sure to friend you.

that's cool :) yay for laptops! ^_^ that happened to me too! now im typing away! but the only bad part is that my fingers type faster than my thoughts, so i make a lot of mistakes xD   and ok!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I've been writing since the 4th grade, which was about 5 years ago. But as a little girl, I always used to ask my mom to write down story plots about Princesses and Princes when they popped into my head. About a year and a half ago, I actually started writing full books; even though I would never finish them. My friends are all writers so it's cool to talk with them about ideas and other things like that. :) I can't wait for ya'll to read my writings :)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Haha, I realize the discussion ended a few days ago, but I'll respond anyway. I've been writing since I could. I remember being the first one to fill up their "journals" in first grade. I ended the year using up four "journal" books while everyone else had one. I started to write my first poems in second grade and it took off from there. I stopped writing for a month and it ruined my life. I got stressed, migraines and got moody. As soon as I started writing again, it all went away and never came back. I also believe that poetry saved my life. I was thinking about doing some damage to my own body, when I wrote a poem. After pouring my heart out into the poem, I no longer felt the need to hurt myself. Sadly, I cannot find that poem. :(
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by ☪ℒizzard✞
I've been writing since the 4th grade, which was about 5 years ago. But as a little girl, I always used to ask my mom to write down story plots about Princesses and Princes when they popped into my head. About a year and a half ago, I actually started writing full books; even though I would never finish them. My friends are all writers so it's cool to talk with them about ideas and other things like that. :) I can't wait for ya'll to read my writings :)
  nice! i believe i wrote something about Rapunzel, but i changed the whole storyline. it was funny how i wrote everything when i was in the 5th grade xD see, most of my friends are not writers, so i have to think about everything all by myself, which is fine by me! ^_^ i'll read and review your writings whenever i get the chance! =D
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Kiri Nells
Haha, I realize the discussion ended a few days ago, but I'll respond anyway. I've been writing since I could. I remember being the first one to fill up their "journals" in first grade. I ended the year using up four "journal" books while everyone else had one. I started to write my first poems in second grade and it took off from there. I stopped writing for a month and it ruined my life. I got stressed, migraines and got moody. As soon as I started writing again, it all went away and never came back. I also believe that poetry saved my life. I was thinking about doing some damage to my own body, when I wrote a poem. After pouring my heart out into the poem, I no longer felt the need to hurt myself. Sadly, I cannot find that poem. :(

oh! this discussion didn't end! i just couldn't.....reply on time! xP not good! you are really dedicated into writing! i wish i could write as much as you are writing right now. and im sorry that u couldnt find the poem. dont hurt yourself! just write! and write! and write! xD writing's good! hurting yourself....not as much! ^_^
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by SilverAnime_495
Originally posted by Mermaidian_Fairy

that's cool :) yay for laptops! ^_^ that happened to me too! now im typing away! but the only bad part is that my fingers type faster than my thoughts, so i make a lot of mistakes xD   and ok!

That happens to me all the time! Especially with the word the. When I type the word the it normally comes out like this: teh.