For All Those Teenage Writers : Forum : LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD


[reply] [quote]

LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


So let me introduce meslef, I am Dylan, an Eagle Scout, wanting to become a writer as a hoobie/possible job, and I LIKE TO HAVE FUN!!!! WHO ESLE HERE LIKES TO HAVE FUN!?!?!?!?
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


uh... ME! lol. :D
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Abbie
uh... ME! lol. :D


YAY!!! YAY FOR RANDOM TALKING!!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


You know what? I like to have fun, too. Am I part of the Fun Club? x)
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


And hello from me as well :) My name is Dimitar, but feel free to call me Grim. This group got me because of the description added :)) I could say that everything on there can apply for me.
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Cole Atkinson
You know what? I like to have fun, too. Am I part of the Fun Club? x)


You are more than welcome! What are some things that ya do?
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Grim
And hello from me as well :) My name is Dimitar, but feel free to call me Grim. This group got me because of the description added :)) I could say that everything on there can apply for me.


Dimitar? What's the origin for that name? IT'S COOL!
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Hey, thanks for the warm welcome :)
My name is Greek, I think, but it's pretty popular in Bulgaria and Russia, although in Bulgarian it's spelled a bit different than the Russian version of it.
I love sci-fi literature. I don't really have many favourite writers and stories/novells because I`m really bad with remembering names. My top favourite one is Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, which inspired me to start writing another story related with The Zone, but The Zone is pretty different than the one on the original novel.
I`m 19, almost 20, young healthy man ( which I appreciate ). I listen to punk-rock ( also called hardcore ), underground old school hip hop, some chilled and relaxed artists such as Yann Tiersen and pretty much everything that I like after the first listening.
I know what you're thinking already "a gangster wanna-be writer", but I`m not like that :) I`m pretty emotional and self-closed person. My real world lives deep inside of me and only a few had the pleasure to meet it. When I`m with my friends I`m really talkative and outgoing while when I`m alone I`m deeply concentrated and always thinking about stuff.
Anyways, I think I said too much which made me look like a fool in your eyes. Apologies for that :)

Also, please excuse me if you find any typing or grammar errors, English is not my mother language :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Grim
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome :)
My name is Greek, I think, but it's pretty popular in Bulgaria and Russia, although in Bulgarian it's spelled a bit different than the Russian version of it.
I love sci-fi literature. I don't really have many favourite writers and stories/novells because I`m really bad with remembering names. My top favourite one is Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, which inspired me to start writing another story related with The Zone, but The Zone is pretty different than the one on the original novel.
I`m 19, almost 20, young healthy man ( which I appreciate ). I listen to punk-rock ( also called hardcore ), underground old school hip hop, some chilled and relaxed artists such as Yann Tiersen and pretty much everything that I like after the first listening.
I know what you're thinking already "a gangster wanna-be writer", but I`m not like that :) I`m pretty emotional and self-closed person. My real world lives deep inside of me and only a few had the pleasure to meet it. When I`m with my friends I`m really talkative and outgoing while when I`m alone I`m deeply concentrated and always thinking about stuff.
Anyways, I think I said too much which made me look like a fool in your eyes. Apologies for that :)

Also, please excuse me if you find any typing or grammar errors, English is not my mother language :)

Lol you didn't say too much. That point would be when you would state what you where havin' for dinner and how your sister's gastrict bi-pass is goin'. Just like those people on facebook (grrr...). Anyway, I am Dylan, 18 years, English IS my first language, music is my second. I listen to mostly 60' and 70's american music (aka oldies, classic rock, hippie music, etc.), some 80's like Led Zepplin, and currently like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and Shinedown. I like mostly fiction, ie First King of Shannara by Terry Brookes (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!) and some sci-fi like DaVinci Code and it's successors (DAN BROWN IS AN EPIC WRITING GOD!!! XD). So there's me in a small nutshell! XD
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Um...I had toast this morning with peanut butter on top? :D Does that count as fun? :D
My dog Beau says hola :D
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


This thing is hilarious.
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


I LIKE TO HAVE FUN!!!!! HECK YES I DO!!!!!!! XD
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


I like this thread! :)
Has anyone heard the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black that goes "It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday, Friday..."?  It's been stuck in my head ALL DAY! 
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Blue Moon Ice Cream
I like this thread! :)
Has anyone heard the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black that goes "It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday, Friday..."?  It's been stuck in my head ALL DAY! 

I feel sorry for you, to be honest. :(
[reply] [quote]

Re: LET'S TALK HERE!!! XD

8 Years Ago


Originally posted by Blue Moon Ice Cream
I like this thread! :)
Has anyone heard the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black that goes "It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday, Friday..."?  It's been stuck in my head ALL DAY! 

MY SISTER JUST STARTED SINGING THAT SONG AND REPEATS IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!! IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!! I NEED A REMEDY!