For Those about to Write, We Salute You! : Forum : When do you write?

When do you write?

13 Years Ago

All the time?

Under the cover of darkness?

For me, I am most textually active ( so sorry ) at around 3am.

So when do you like to write? :)

Re: When do you write?

13 Years Ago

Well, for me it depends on my mood and where I feel like going. 

Sometimes I write in a notebook in my bed, and I can do that until 2 or 3 a.m.

Most of the time I type, usually later in the day, like 8 or 9. 

I've actually snuck out of my room at 1 a.m. just to get on the computer.

:)

13 Years Ago

I'm always writing in the day.   If you try and find me, I'm always on my computer   From 9 in the morning to 10 at night   The saddest part about that, however, is that I get my BEST ideas right after I get off   So, I guess I'm writing 24-7, ha ha
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Emi

13 Years Ago

At the moment, not nearly as much as I'd like. My meds are screwed up again and it messes with my ability to work on anything new. Worse yet, I wont be seeing the new shrink until the end of next month. It's not that I don't have ideas I just can't get myself to write them down, which is sort of the point.

13 Years Ago

Whenever I get the 'Imagination' sense (Like Spider-sense) Lol :P

13 Years Ago

I write whenever I feel a surge of creative energy. Sometimes it can last for days and days, and other times it can last for an hour or so.   This time around, my creative surge has lasted for almost a week. :3

13 Years Ago

Usually I like to write after midnight...everyone else is asleep and no one bothers me.  But I like to write whenever inspiration hits me, no matter when that is.

13 Years Ago

I write especially when someone asks me for a poem for their wall.  It flows naturally then.