Fresh & Unique Paranormal Romance : Forum : Hiya!

[reply] [quote]

Hiya!

8 Years Ago

Hiya!
I just wanted to reach out to anyone who wants to trade stories. I'll read yours if you read mine!
Below is a sample of my work. It has nothing to do with what I would email the interested group member but is a fun thing I wrote a few years back:
The hero lowered his sword and moved forwardThe beast had been slain. Black blood and entrails covered the floor."Now to find my damsel" he whispered into the air before pressing deeper into the cave. He traveled for nearly a mile. The cavern was deeper and darker then even he had imagined. But he would not turn back. He knew she was there, somewhere, and he would not see the sun unless she was by his side.
A hollow breath was her only greeting. She longed to see him at last but even her face had been bound.
Forced into a ball by the weight of her chains, she wondered what he must think of her. Covered in filth and rags. Her voice raw from crying.

----------
ok well...I guess the ball is in your court!
Utsuri
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hiya!

8 Years Ago

I'd love to read some of your PR work!!! I don't have my chapter ready yet...but I would love your opinion once it's finished!