Geek squad(?) : Forum : What we are and what we do (fo..

[reply] [quote]

What we are and what we do (for confused people)

5 Years Ago

We basically go from writer to writers on writers Cafe (via suggestions or randomness) and comment geek conversations on a review reply. But we do so in polite, respectful and honorful manner. WE ARE NOT TROLLS. This is all in the name of fun and spreading geekiness in hopes of getting people to join on the conversation too. If any writer we "blow up the comments with" is annoyed, offended or hurt by us, we will immediately stop our conversation and continue on. If anyone is still confused, let us know. And if anyone doesn't know who's writing we're commenting on at the moment, message me and I'll let you know. This is a democracy too, by the way. Each and everyone has a say
[reply] [quote]

Re: What we are and what we do (for confused people)

5 Years Ago

Ah, sorry just need this at the top XD
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Oh, and we stay on one writing until Our conversation has given 100 replies on a single review ;P
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Don't push it, Sarah. Stay on until the convo grows stale. But keep striving. It's always good to have goals.
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Ah, Hl and I discussed this. We strive for 100 meaning that's the max but if it does before then. We leave. Haha, sorry! Didn't mean to confuse ;)