Group stories : Forum : Ouran High School Host Club ch..

Ouran High School Host Club

12 Years Ago

Lets make a Host Club story! (For those who have seen the anime or read the manga) Okay, here goes.---------------------------**Edited**
Name: Jade Nightray *Alias: Satoshi Nightray Gender: Female Age: 16 Looks: Short layered jet black hair with a red streak, emerald eyes, and peach skin. She wears a black dress shirt, red vest, white slacks, and dark brown shoes for after school. Personality: (edit later) Profile: Losing both her mother and father in a fire located in America, Jade was left with a fortune of money and because she is still a minor she is sent to live with her uncle and aunt whom the two live in Japan. She was taught English and Japanese when she was little which would make her situation living in Japan all the more comfortable. Upon arriving, Jade was told to attend Ouran Academy. She decided to cross-dress as a boy and cut her hair because she wanted to have a different look. Going to a snobby, spoiled, and arrogant rich kid school makes her believe that if she goes there as a girl there will be conflict of some sort. Color: Red

Re: Ouran High School Host Club character information (EDITED)

12 Years Ago

Name: Lee Minho (Korean name) Kaj Berg (Swedish name)  
Looks: Jet black hair and a amber eye that seem to glow gold in the light, his other eye is sky blue. His hair sweeps across his blue eye, so that it's not visible. Generally has a beanie on his head, and has bulky headphones that he got last time he visited family in Korea around his neck if he isn't listening to them. Lots of people think of a cat when they look at him, because of his eyes and personality.  
Profile: He is a foreign student, and is planning to finish high school in Japan. When he told his parents that he was going to school in Japan, they chose Ouran because they liked the idea of Minho going to a rich school. Minho is a Korean and Swedish mix. His mother is Swedish, and his father is Korean. His mother is fluent in English as well as Swedish and Korean, so Minho knows both. He also knows Japanese, and would like to be a translator. He is also the heir to From Far Off.  
Color: the funny green :D  
(hehe, I wanna know all those languages, and become a translator too! Minho is a common boy name in Korea, and Kaj is pronounced Kai and Berg kinda sounds like Berry, but with more throaty sounds (means mountain), it's Swedish)  

Ouran High School Host Club

12 Years Ago

Chapter 1

Re: Ouran High School Host Club character information

12 Years Ago

"Are you serious mum? You want me to go to a rich kid's school?" Minho exclaimed over the phone.
"It wasn't my idea, Kaj. It was your father's"
Minho heard talking in the background. "Are you talking to Minho on the phone?" A gruff, male voice asked in korean. 
"Yes, I am." His mother replied, her Swedish accent visible when she tried to talk in Korean.
"Okay then. Continue you're chat." His father finished, and then her mother started talking in the phone again. 
"I'm sure you heard that Kaj." She said, switching to Swedish.
"Yes I did. So I have no choice in the matter?"
"No. None." His mother replied.
Minho sighed, "Okay, I'll go."
Minho hung up and sat down, thinking about how his first day at school might be.     

12 Years Ago

Name: Satoshi (love this name right now) Jacqueline Walker the third 
Description: Has long black hair that is shaved at the side for tiger stripes, wearing a blue navy skirt that reached her knees, white buttoned up blouse with blue and red striped collar, red tie, black knee highs, black nail polish with white butterflies on them, large star earrings, wearing leather finger-less gloves that are spiked on the knuckles. Carries a metal bat that is strapped to her back 
Profile: Her fathers a lawyer and her mother is Secretary to a big time movie star leaving her with a large amount of money. Satoshi (or known as Sato-chan by close friends) was home schooled most her life to avoid social activity due to a horrible incident when she was five, she broke a child arm at the age of three when he was teasing her about her hair, punch someone into a comma when they bullied her, and became to yankie at the age of ten when she took down a biker gang on her own. Her only happiness is her older sisters Brooke and Celty who graduated long before. They often visit just to see the youngest, Celty a professional racer on her bike and Brooke a world champions swords fighter. Satoshi wishes to follow in her sisters footsteps. 
Personality: Short tempered, knows three forms of kung fu, knows taijutsu and knows all pressure points of the human body, gentle to close ones, loves anything cute, idolizes her two sisters who are actually quite famous
Weakness: Anime, manga, anything adorable     

12 Years Ago

Satoshi looked at the school before her as she loaded out of the car with her older sisters Celty and Brooke beside her. Celty and Brooke gazed at it as well. 
"Just as I remembered it." Brooke finally said. 
"Yup, snobby, rich and spoiled." Celty continued then looked down at the youngest and patted her back. "But you'll manage." 
"I don't wanna come here." Satoshi said, almost like a five year old. "I wanna go home and study my Swedish culture...." 
"Hey, we didn'l fly all the way here from America just to hear you whine." Brooke said, jabbing Satoshi in the nose. "This'll be good for you." 
"I was fine the way I was." Satoshi said. 
"Breaking someones arm at the age of five is not good." Brooke said.
"Taking out a whole biker gang at ten isn't so good either." Celty added. "We want you to make some friends." 
"Or find a boyfriend god damn it!" Brook said. "Maybe he'll suite you!" 
That only gave her a hard punch in the shoulder. 
"Lets get this over with." Satoshi said and made her way inside.   

12 Years Ago

Minho walked through the gate of the school. A bunch of snobby, rich brats. Mom couldn't have picked a better school, Minho thought, sarcasticly. 
He sighed, and then turned up the volume of his music, just as he heard the phrase, "-But I want to study more Swedish culture..." 
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here after all, he started to think before a girl of girl walked pass him. He sighed, never mind

12 Years Ago

Minho walked through the doors of the academy, and got lost as quickly as he stepped in. Okay, where am I now? He wondered, as the bell rang for lunch. He had been wandering around the school for about 4 periods, and was ready to stop walking. 
He finally made it to the lunch room, and ordered a custom made set that consisted of Swedish foods. He went and sat down in the corner of the cafeteria, and ate his food. 
"Did you know? We had a transfer student, but he-or she- didn't show up at all!" A girl said to her neighbor.
"I wonder if he-or she- got lost?" 
"No way! This school's tiny!" 
Yeah right Minho thought to himself, then continued eating his food. 
After he had finished, he went over to a random guy that had blond hair and blue eyes. 
"You know where 2-B is?" Minho asked.
"Ye- why, are you a foreign student." 
 "Yeah, why? Anyways, that wasn't my question." Minho replied, bluntly.
"Right. Go out of the room, and turn on your first left. It should be on your right." 
"Thanks." Minho said, as he walked off.
"Hey, Kyouya, who's the transfer student?"
"Minho Lee, or Kaj Berg. Half Swedish and half Korean. He's the heir to the Swedish group, From far off, or at least, that's the English translation that they go by. Understand, Tamaki?" 
"Oh, I see." Tamaki said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Minho followed the blonde guy's instructions, and ended up in front of the 3rd music room.
What kind of joke is this, you directional-y-challenged person?!    

12 Years Ago

Satoshi walked down the halls in between her sisters who had their hands either on the hips or tucked in their pockets. They arrived to the headmasters office, Satoshi looking nervous. 
"You'll be fine." Brooke said, patting her back. 
"Yeah, your already feared by the whole school because of that metal bat of yours." Celty added. 
Satoshi turned around only see the students quickly scurry away from her view. She sighed and soon let herself inside. 
~ * ~
"Can't believe you broke his arm...." Brooke said, running her hand through her hair. 
"I said I was sorry!" Satoshi defended.  
"Well at least you scared him s**t-less enough to allow you to get in." Celty said. 
The three were outside the school again, Celty and Brook getting in a black car. 
"Take me with you." Satoshi said. 
"Can't little sis." Brooke said. "I have a tournament tomorrow." 
"And I have a race." Celty said. 
Seeing the sad expression on their youngest sisters face made them feel suddenly bad. Celty took out a present and presented it to Satoshi who glady took it. 
"Call us." Brooke said and blew a kiss. The car drove off and Satoshi waved them off. She opened the present, finding a, IPad. The background was of Celty, Brooke and herself. She smiled as she realized all her favorite apps and such were already downloaded onto it. She walked off and began to read her favorite book, letting her feet take her else where. 

As she reached the fourth chapter, she ran into a boy. 
"Watch it!" he said. 
"You watch it!" Satoshi said, slowly reaching for her bat but the boy got himself ready. "Who are you anyway?!" 
"Minho." the boy Minho said. Looking at him, he was quite attractive. The two found themselves in front of the abandoned music room. 
"Ladies first." Minho said. 
Glaring, Satoshi took the hands and threw them open only to be welcomed by flying red rose petals. 
"Welcome to the Ouran-" they began. 
"OW, IT GOT IN MY EYE!!" Satoshi screamed, Minho hysterically laughing. Satoshi grabbed for her bat and began to swing around wildly.   

12 Years Ago

Minho ducked, and pushed the girl into the music room, so it hit one of the guys in there. 
"Ow!" Tamaki said, after getting smacked in teh head with teh metal bat.
"You deserved it!" Minho replied, then caught sight of Haruhi, and walked up to her, cocking his head. "You're a girl, aren't you."
"N-no she's not," Tamaki said quickly. 
"Sure you aren't... Show me your student ID then. After that, I'll believe you." 

The third transfer student **EDITED**

12 Years Ago

Before Haruhi could pull out his school ID the doors were opened a crack, a dark haired male with a red tip on his bangs peeking in. He noticed the situation seemed to be the wrong moment to have walked in.      “Oh, I’m sorry… I thought this was an empty room.” He said with a pink hue appearing on his cheeks.      “Another customer- oh it’s a boy. Who might you be?” Tamaki asked while distracting Minho.      “He’s Satoshi Nightray, a transfer student from America. Recently he lost both parents in a fire and received quite a bit of wealth including inheriting his family’s business creating video games.” Kyoya enlightened.      “Uhm… Why do you know so much about me?” The boy asked, taken by surprise at how much the boy with glasses knew.      Minho glanced to the boy Satoshi who was new here. At first glance he could tell something seemed to be off about him. It was obvious to him Haruhi is in fact a girl even if he couldn’t check for identification so he walked up to this Satoshi character to interrogate instead. He would deal with Haruhi later.      “I don’t know what it is, but you have a feminine face… by any chance, might you be female?” He asked straight to the point.      “Huh!?” Satoshi exclaimed. “Excuse me!? I’m obviously a boy!”      “Hmm… I’ll keep you on your word, but I’ll have a close eye on you in case you’re lying to me.” Minho said shoving his hands into his jacket pockets.      That’s not creepy at all. Satoshi thought sarcastically. “So, uh, I guess I’ll leave you alone then?”      “Wait! Don’t leave!” Tamaki said dramatically, stopping the door from closing and pulled the boy into the room. “You simply MUST join the Host Club.”      “H-Host Club? Uhm… n-no thanks…”      “You’d make a wonderful Host. Please reconsider.”      “I’m really not-”      “You could join the Black Magic Club.” Nekozawa said surprising everyone (well the new students that is) in the room.      “I- uh- I’m joining the Host Club.” Satoshi said in a panic.      “Watch this, it’s really funny~” The Hitachiin twins said coming up from behind Nekozawa who was unaware of the twins to shine a flashlight into his face. He ran out of the room screaming: “MURDERERS!!!”      Both Satoshi’s giggled quietly and then suddenly the male Satoshi was taken by both arms from Hikaru and Kaoru and dragged over to Tamaki.      “What’s going on?” He asked.      “Starting today all three of you will be Host’s; Hostess for the lady.” Tamaki announced.      “What!?” The girl Satoshi squeaked.      “I don’t remember saying I’d ever join.” Minho said.      “Me either!” Girl Satoshi added.      You…” Minho turns to the male Satoshi with anger in his tone. “This is your fault! You just had to waltz on in here!”      “What? How am I-?” Satoshi asked, his eyes beginning to water. The female Satoshi pulled Minho away from the other Satoshi saying: “Lay off you jerk! He obviously didn’t know where he was going and you can’t blame him for that!”     Minho glared daggers at her. She glared daggers back.

12 Years Ago

( I forgot what font i used)   Satoshi was given an ice pack, looking around she had hit many things (manly Tamaki) and was fishing through her wallet to pay the expenses. She wrote out a check to Kiyoiya and glared daggers at him. "There happy?" Satoshi asked. "Quite." Kiyoiya replied, counting the money. Satoshi merely rolled her eyes but spotted the other girl named Satoshi. She didn't like her, not one bit. To happy, to innocent, to naive, making her want to destroy it. As she thought murderous thoughts, Minho suddenly came in. "What're you glaring about?" Minho asked. Out of shock. Satoshi instinctively went for the punch but Minho easily dodged. He took out a bar of chocolate and waved it in front of her nose. "Hungry?" Minho asked. Satoshi's stomach growled in reply. He tossed her the bar and she savagely ate it away. "No need to be so violent." Minho suddenly said. "I need to be, ya never know when a creep comes in." Satoshi replied, finishing the food. The two were soon interrupted by a little blind haired boy, how held a pink bunny in his arms. "Hi!!" he squealed. "Hey." The two said. "Want some cake?" The little boy said. "I'm Honey by the way." "Hi." the two replied. As they began digging into the cake, Satoshi saw some of thw whipping cream on his cheek. She took a napkin and whiped it off saying "Don;t eat your food like its running away." "Okay!" the boy said then pointed to the tall figure behind him. "This is Mori!" "Yo." Mori replied. "Sit, sit, no need to look so tense all the time." Minho said, Mori obeying. "Eat some." Mori began eating it like an obedient robot, the two constantly looking over the two like children and parent. They didn't notice the growing crowd of fan girls pile in and watch. Satoshi noticed when she screaming accured, making her grab her bat and get ready to swing. Minho stopped her by grabbed her forearm and looking her straight in the eye. She had never been so close to a boy, her face glowing red as she could see herself and him alone in a white universe with pink flower petals, the fans oggling at the scene. Kiyoiya gleefully taking the money while Tamaki saw the new couple slowly form. But it died when Satoshi snapped back and began aiming her swings, kicks and punches at Minho. "DAME DESU!!" she screamed, scaring everyone off. "They need work...." Haruhi said. "Y-Yeah....lots of it." The other Satoshi said, scratching the back of her head.

12 Years Ago

Minho just backed off, and sat down on the first chair he found. That one kid, the Satoshi one, the one that said she was a guy, she's a girl... Trying to fool me wouldn't work. Anyways, do I feel like joining a host club? Not really, but I guess I can give it a shot. After he thought all of that, he was going to fall asleep, when he smelled a chocolate cookie next to him, and he bit where the smell was coming from, successfully eating a bit of the cookie. He saw that the bearer of the cookie was the he-she from before. "You didn't show me your ID. Show. It . Now." Minho said, his eyes narrowing dangerously. 
"Okay," Haruhi replied, and showed him the ID.
"So, female student huh? Then why are you in a host club?" 
"Well... I broke a vase and so..." Haruhi replied, trailing off.
Tamaki saw Minho was close to his precious Haruhi, and he quickly shuffled to get in the way.

12 Years Ago

Satoshi had finally burned out after her wild fiasco, seeing Tamaki trying to take his so called Haruhi away. Satoshi hid her bat back in its case and sat down, Honey-senpai suddenly hopping in and placing himself on her lap who gladly hugged him around the waist. His pink rabbit blushed while Mori joined them and set his large hand on Satoshi's head. Kiyoiya suddenly came in, his glasses gleaming. 
"Wanna join us?" Kiyoiya asked. 
"I'm not a dude." Satoshi replied. 
"But we need a body guard, besides Honey and Mori seem to have taken a liking to you and Minho, almost like...mom and dad.." 
Satoshi glared but thinking it over, her sisters wanted her to have friends who weren't scared of her. 
"Okay, I'll be the body guard....I guess." Satoshi said. 
"YAY! Sato-chan's joining us!!" Honey said happily. 
"Yay." Mori said plainly.
"I get paid right?" Satoshi suddenly asked, Kiyoiya suddenly freezing. 
"Of course!" The Hitachin twins said. 
"Perfect, I wanted some cash anyway." Satoshi said. 

Don't go leaving now, you hear? **EDITED**

12 Years Ago

“As a note: if any of you try to weasel your way out of this Host Club, we’ll be charging you extra Yen.” Kyoya said looming over the male Satoshi who was lost in his thoughts. He flinched and froze in place. “Got it?”      “O-of course…” He said.

12 Years Ago

"I never said I-oh well," Minho said, sighing in defeat. 
Minho looked around for a comfortable sleeping spot, and found a windowsill big enough for him to relax on. He got up from his chair, and sat down on the windowsill, covering h is eyes with his beanie, and pressing play on his Ipod. Minho then fell asleep.
"He looks just like a cat," Kaoru said, looking at Minho's sleeping form.
"He does, doesn't he," Hikaoru replied, "Do you think he acts like one too?" 
"There's only one way to find out." Kaoru replied.
The twins then walked off to a back room to grab some, supplies.   

12 Years Ago

Satoshi took a cat tail that just happened to be sticking through the window and picked it. She tickled his nose, Minho reacting by swatting the cattail and turning over. The Hitachin twins followed. Minho swatting at the air now and trying to sleep. He suddenly lunged, landing on Satoshi. The two were in breathing distance.All the girls crowded around them, awing and goggling at the so called 'couple'. 
"Yay, mom and dad are hitched!!" Honey senpai squealed. 
Hitched = married = together forever.... Satoshi head lit red, she grabbed for her bat and began to swing again, in a frenzy. Everyone ducking cover to avoid getting hit. Minho stopped the bat and glared down at Satoshi saying "Stop..." 
Satoshi froze, stunned. She trembled for the first time. 
"Sleep." Minho ordered, Satoshi going off to sit on the sofa and Minho sitting next to her and sleeping. 
"Thank god for him." Satoshi said. 
"Mmhmm." Haruhi replied.  

12 Years Ago

Minho went to sit down next to Satoshi, when a loud, blaring sound came on.
"What is that?" Haruhi asked, covering her ears.
"Sorry, my alarm. Guess I better get going them." Minho said simply, and walked towards the door.
He had just made it to the door when he was stopped by Satoshi.
"What do you want, bat-woman?'
"Coffee?" 
"It stops you from growing," Minho replied, smirking.
Satoshi colored slightly, then went and got a chair... She barely made it to his chin. 
"Nice try, but no."
She went then, and got Haruhi, putting her on his shoulders. 
"There!" Satoshi exclaimed, happily. 
Minho simply went and got a chair and stood on it, towering over them. "You were saying?" 
They did end up going to the Coffee Shop, and Minho then proceeded to teach Satoshi some Swedish culture, and how to say, Fire.
"It not Ah-ld, it's Eld! Get your tongue to roll more!" 
"Ah-ld!" Satoshi exclaimed, furious.
They were getting ready to leave when Minho turned to Satoshi and asked, "Fire in Swedish?" 
"Fir-ld?" 
"Wrong! Well, see you later, shrimp!" Minho said, walking out the door.
*** :D
Satoshi got home, fuming. Who does he think he is, anyways?! She thought, angrily.
Her sister, Celty, opened the door.
"Oh, hey, Satoshi. We're hosting a student in the room next to your's for the rest of the 3 years, until told otherwise by his parents."
Wait, his?! 
Satoshi then ran up to the room next to her's, and opened the door. 
"Why are you here, MInho?" 
"The rent's cheap, what else can I say?" Minho replied, smiling     

12 Years Ago

"Never!!" Satoshi bellowed, 
"Only for a couple years." Celty said, trying to calm her sister. 
"No, I want him out!!" Satsohi screeched. 
"You can't kick him out!" Brooke said, she had arrived only to find them fighting. Satoshi grabbed her bat and was about to go up and hit him over the head but was stopped by Celty. 
"No..." Celty said. "Try being friends with him." 
"Why should I?!" Satoshi bellowed. 
"Because he may be....the one." Brooke romantically said, only receiving a death glare from Satoshi. 
"Just make him feel welcomed." Celty said. "Go talk to him." 
The two eldest sisters pushed Satoshi up and into Minho's room who was listening to his music on his bulky headphones. Satoshi glared and said "Hey." 
Minho noticed and removed his headphones, smirking slyly. 
"Need something shrimp?" Minho asked. 
"Get out." Satoshi said. 
"Afraid I can't do that." Minho replied. "I'm already paying for the three months I'm staying here, so your stuck with me." 
Satoshi glared and continued "If your so rich, go to a hotel." 
"Overrated and boring." Minho said. "This place is much more lively." 
"Find a apartment." Satoshi said. 
"But you'll miss me." Minho said, only getting a pillow thrown at him. He pulled it off and continued "It's alright, we can talk more over coffee again." 
"Jerk."
"Shrimp." 
"Spoiled brat." 
"Banshee." 
"Hideous troll!" 
"Chibi." 
"ARGH!!!" 

12 Years Ago

While Minho was having fun arguing with Satoshi, his phone went off.
"여보세요 (Hello)?" Minho asked
"아, 안녕 민호. 엄마야.(Ah, hello Minho, It's mom)"
"응(yes)" Minho replied, motioning for Satoshi to leave the room. 
"학교 어때? (How's school?)"
"괜찮아. 왜? (It's fine. Why?)"
"그냥 알고 싶었다. 그럼, 안녕! (I just wanted to know. Well, then, bye!)"
"응, 안녕!(Okay, bye!)" MInho finished, hanging up.
He looked up and saw that Satoshi was still there. 
"Go away, pip-squeak. Unlike you, I have a life to get to." Minho said, pushing her out the door.
"Hey!" Satoshi yelled, before the door was slammed in her face.
Finally, peace and quiet. Minho thought, grabbing a book to read.  

First Page first
Previous Page prev