Halloween Academy : Forum : Christmas Academy Ball

Christmas Academy Ball

10 Years Ago

" Welcome to the Christmas Ball. This is the last event of our school year together. I hope you enjoy." The Headmistress says

Re: Christmas Academy Ball

10 Years Ago

Eira: I look around, nervous. Parties and such aren't really my thing.

10 Years Ago

Von: I yawned as I stepped into the ballroom. Ugh. Dancing. At least it was a party. The unfortunate thing was that no one actually knew me, so, yeah, I probably would just enjoy the food.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I see Von, a girl I had met briefly, standing alone. Im not sure if I should walk over or not, she's hard to read.

10 Years Ago

Von: I feel the girl, Eira? Her eyes on me. I stifle a laugh at her confusion. I smiled at her and waved a hand briefly saying: "Yo!"

10 Years Ago

Eira: I walk over, relaxing slightly "Hey."

10 Years Ago

Von: I smiled. "Hey, uh," I looked at my clothes. "Yeah this is a ball, and I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie." I said scratching my head.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I shrug "If that's what you're comfortable in, I don't see what's wrong with it."

10 Years Ago

Boreas: I come in to see a few others. " Oh joy the ball." I mutter while wandering around aimlessly. 

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I walked into the grand room wringing my wrists. I wore a flame colored dress that would shift like fire but was dazzled with my fathers light. I was a little nervous but I stood tall and confident.

10 Years Ago

Tannon Maris: I walk into the ball room in a black tux, holding Celyn's hand.

Nevaeira Twyla: I stood with Myrrh to the side of the ball room.

Malakai Twyla: I enter the ball room warily. I didn't usually like big social events.

10 Years Ago

Von: People started filing in and I slunk away from Eira and leaned against the wall. If I got asked to dance, I would be really shocked. My eyes and hair turned an elegant red and green.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I look around, unsure of what to do, Ive never been to a ball, or even a party.

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I glanced at Neveah and saw Malakai a little ways off. I smiled at him, " hi Neveah."

10 Years Ago

Von: It seemed that I was right about everyone basically knowing everyone. People started chatting and dancing to the soft music that had started playing, echoing across the wide room. I sighed, looking around. "I wonder where the food is."

10 Years Ago

Nevaeira Twyla: I smile at Myrrh. " Look." I say as Malakai starts to walk towards us.

Malakai Twyla: " Myrrh, would you like t dance?"

10 Years Ago

Myrrh: I smile and take his hand, " yes please." I said. I winked at Neveah as I walked with Malakai. I was excited.

10 Years Ago

Eira: I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn, surprised as I see someone I don't know, but seems familiar "May I have this dance?" He asks, bowing "I-I don't dan-" he pulls me out onto the floor before I can object "Of course you do. Besides, it's my favorite song, I just have to have someone to dance with."

10 Years Ago

Von: I spot the food stands and start to head that way, smirking as one after the other, people start dancing.

10 Years Ago

Eira: The longer he makes me dance with him, the more I feel like Ive seen him before. The way he talks, acts, smiles...there's something about that smile. "I can't believe you're still under their thumb." I look up at him "What?" "You're still scared of them, still following their rules." "Excuse me?" "Your parents! You didn't even wait for me, after everything, and you don't even recognize me." I hear a note of hurt in his voice and am confused "How do you know about my parents, their rules?" I ask, a little panicked at the thought of him knowing about my parents.

First Page first
Previous Page prev