Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

City of Eden

10 Years Ago

City of Eden is the Main City of Heaven of Eden. It's a neutral territory where all races can be and live in peace. It's a Safe Zone so no one can die.

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Hades: I log in and spawn in the city. After checking my inventory I notice I'm low on supplies and go straight to the nearest shop to resupply.  

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I enter the Main City in search of the Weapon Refinery shop. The town was busy like usual. This was the city where everything happened. All big events, weddings, monster hunts, guilds. I walk through the streets until I find Wanda's Refinery.

10 Years Ago

Hades: I find Atlanta in the same shop, but ignore her and try to finish up my business.

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I walk into the city it was beautiful, I walked into a weapons shop where I saw two people who looked vaguely familiar. I was going to say something but I kept my mouth closed and looked at the arrows, knives, and potions.

10 Years Ago

Hades: I notice another player walk in, but ignore her. As I bring my things in for purchase I notice the cashier seems afraid of me. I wonder why for a moment then remember I'm a soldier for Divine Nightmares, level 90, so of course he would be scared. I quietly pay for my supplies and head for the door.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: " Hello Hades." I say bluntly

10 Years Ago

Hades: I stop and sigh. " Hello Atlanta."

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow:  I don't look at him. " Still proud of your betrayal to the Oath?" I ask him

(Pretend you were once part of the Sacred Oath)

10 Years Ago

Hades: " I still think of it as the best decision I've made sense becoming a necro count."
( Mk)

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I pay for the refinements and turn to him. " One day your guild will get caught and be disbanned."

10 Years Ago

Hades: " And one day we'll wipe your guild from the game. It's only a matter of time anyway."

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I stifle a laugh. " That will never happen. We have more members than  you think."

10 Years Ago

Hades: I smile in response. " And we're much more powerful than you might think. Now if you'll excuse me I have a quest to complete. One that will give me a powerful new minion." I say leaving the shop.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: One of my biggest missions in this game was to wipe the Nightmares off this game and single handedly cut down Hades.

10 Years Ago

Hades: I turn back to her. " Why do I get the feeling your plotting something?" I ask her preparing a spell.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I walk past him, my feet hardly touching the ground. " You are simply imagining things Hades."

10 Years Ago

Hades: " Perhaps, but if I know you, and I do, your planning something. So I'll just have to prepare something interesting to counter it." I say heading off to the quest location.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: " As sharp as ever." I say once he leaves and I go in the direction of the outskirts of the city.

10 Years Ago

Hades: After completing the quest I return to choose my next skill tree. " Since, I've already mastered necromancy I should probably focus of close quarters so I'll use fire magic." I say putting a point in. I think for a moment. " Perhaps I should check in at HQ." I say heading off to Divine Nightmares.

First Page first
Previous Page prev