Help A Writer Out. : Forum : Welcome

[reply] [quote]

Welcome

16 Years Ago

The title of the group says it all. If you have a work that you want help on, more insight or or perhaps just a different point of view, post it up. I also ask that everyone give honest reviews and recommendations for other writers works.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Catrina. I need major help. At least that is what my therapist claims. ::biggrin:: Honestly, I sometimes would like feedback on a piece before I post it. Thanks for creating this group Bill, it was badly needed.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It seems some writers (not MOST) want to hear what they want. Some of us want to hear our stories or other input from a different perspective so maybe it makes us more objective and gives us an angle we had not thought of. I really formed this for selfish reasons in the beginning. With "Feeding The Inferno" I had over 1200 messages about it and went and rewrote it and expounded on some points. Not because I wanted to but because with some of the emails I understood what people wanted to know and why. As you'll see in my reviews, the story is only 10% fiction. It's 90% non-fiction. I wanted to find out and learn what the other perspectives are and understand them and in the long run, I thought that maybe someone else out there had a story and wanted to reach the same goal... to see our stories through someone elses eyes and have a desire to know what we left out that may help others understand us more.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for creating this group. I think my story needs work and help. Some of the feedback has been good. I know where i want to go with the story but i am not sure how to get there. A bit of planning probably wouldn't go amiss.
I joined this site and group to get better at writing and learn.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[/color]Very Cool, welcome back Bill! missed you much over here ::cool:: [color=darkred]
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey guys. Hehe, found a group to kill some time with XD
Im a hardcore reviwer, so I should have fun in here.
I probably won't post many stories in here but I'll review anything, so just holla if u want some honest feddback :D
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawna Powell
Hey guys. Hehe, found a group to kill some time with XD
Im a hardcore reviwer, so I should have fun in here.
I probably won't post many stories in here but I'll review anything, so just holla if u want some honest feddback :D

If you want to take a look at Inferno and give me some feedback I'd appreciate it very much. It's still a work in progress and far from finished.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by 1809 Bpd (black Plague December)
[/color]Very Cool, welcome back Bill! missed you much over here ::cool:: [color=darkred]

Thank you Bpd. We wrap up our season in a month. Our team is heading out for a 10 day road trip so I'll have some free time. I've missed writing and chatting with my friends here.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

sounds nifty, have a fun trip, will check your new work, didn't know that you wrote a new story, coolness. ::suprised:: ::tongue:: mimi
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's still a work in progess... It's a short story gone wild. LOL