Horror icon : Forum : Horror

[reply] [quote]

Horror

12 Years Ago

S. D. Blankenship knows Horror and he will show you the creatures hidden behind closed eyes in the darkest of rooms.

[WARNING!]
The syntax found in this manuscript of S. D. Blankenship's poems are disordered and psychopathic. Comprehend and examine at your own exposed thoughts . A number of words might be to mature-- or graphic for some viewers. Reader’s be wary. This writing is Scary!

My books include, 
* Sixteen Bloody-cherries.
* Schizophrenic
* Jerry the Clown!
* Schizophrenic Poetry!
* One lost hope
* Life & Death Secrets and Facts
* ICE Tucker
* The Creepers
* Wolf
* Life & Death 'Kikinaky and the freaky faeries': Book 2
* The Mothman Tragedy
* LIFE & DEATH 'Gray Wolf and the Warlock Cowboy'

All works hereby Copyright © 2008,09,10, 11 by S.D. Blankenship
All rights reserved| Including the right of reproduction In whole or in part in any form
Published on Writerscafe.org by Aresta Enterprise.

I recommend Shawn Blankenship for online writing communities that welcome innovative writing styles. I would also recommend him for intellectual institutions and for any form of employment in which respectful collaboration is the norm.
~A. C. Lewis

Not for the faint hearted nor the prudish among us, but this is a wonderful acrostic and your choice of words is spot on!
~alternative_be

S. D. Blankenship -- top ninety-nine out of one-hundred writers. His writings are astonishing, to say the lest.
~ Fan

Kinky and disturbing. A very intriguing combination. :) I'm very impressed, really. Your writing style has changed very much--changes are excellent. It's all very sinister from beginning to end, and your wording is very descriptive.

Excellent work!

Ironically Yours. <3
~Blade and Blood

I want to welcome our newest member & award winning writer, S.D. Please consider following S.D at @SDBlankenship, thanks.
~AuthorsUnite

Talk about taking a reader on an adventure! This is magnificently written! You write where a lot have fear to go....Raw power for sure.....nothing like dancing sugar plums in my head.....lol Kudos to you Hun! ~Silent Serenity

Wow! You are a genuis, S. D. Blankenship
~Devry Collage

All were amazing. The darkness of these poems chilled me, yet left me wanting to read more.
I'm not sure if I like that.
You are a genius, I have to admit.
~BurningDemon