Horror rps anyone? : Forum : The devil followed them

[reply] [quote]

The devil followed them

10 Years Ago

This is a true story believe it or not about close family friends of my grandfather. 

The family consisted of a husband and wife with three kids, two boys and a girl. They lived in Kuwait and lived a happy and wealthy life. One day their house caught fire due to an electric short circuit, the entire house was engulfed in flames in a matter of minutes. The father went in and carried out the boys with the help of his wife but the girl was still stuck in her room. he rushed back into the burning house to save his daughter who was the youngest of the children, he managed to save her just then the fire department arrived but it was to late, he suffered really bad burns and died on the way to the hospital. His wife and children survived. They moved back to India, where they lived in a huge house, they got it for cheap because the previous owner committed suicide on the first floor of the house in one of the rooms. 10 years later, my aunt had gone down to stay with them as she was reconstructing our own family house in that area. She arrived in the afternoon and had a nice lunch with the family, they cooked her an amazing meal and she brought all the kids gifts. So they spent all day chatting with each other and went out for dinner, they got back at around 11pm and it was time to get settled in. The mother had her room downstairs whiles the kids had their own rooms upstairs.. There were 3 rooms in a line after each other in a corridor upstairs and opposite the final room was a 4th locked room. after that was 2 fancy bathrooms. So my aunt asked the kids upstairs as they were all chatting , why that room was locked. They told her it was because the previous owner hung himself there, so they never used that room or open it. She was like "oh f**k, great now how am I got to sleep, thanks kids"  They laughed and kept speaking to each other till about 12:15pm, that's when it began. An empty coke bottle on the floor, rolled to the wall. They thought it was the wind and looked at the windows up above but they were closed already. Then the cap of the bottle flew and hit one of the kids on the leg. THEY all were like WTFFF and went to lift the bottle, just then a stack of newspapers started flying up and down besides the table, like as if a strong breeze or a fan was placed right in front of them, they all ran into the first boys room and locked the door. My aunt thought it was the kids trying to freak her out as they often do, scaring her with slipknot masks and what not, but it wasn't them, she could see they were scared too. So they sat in his room for an hour, nothing happened. They then decided to call it a night and go to sleep, as everyone headed to their own rooms , my aunt shared the room with the daughter, the room opposite the locked one. They went in and they started talking again about girly stuff whiles they lay on their beds.. just then the girls door started banging repeatedly, like you see in the movies except this was really happening, and her books started falling off her shelf. They "RAN" out of the room and screamed and called for the boys and they all went running down to the mothers room, the lights were all on the maids got up, everyone was collected in the mothers room, scared of what they had just seen. the mother was quiet and didn't see what they saw but my aunt could tell she knew something. They opened a bible in her room and usually people open the bible at a random page and read the first paragraph they see, it read, the devil is amongst us, be strong and do not give in. My aunt was scared shitless she was crying and they all slept in the mother rooms that night, at 7am in the morning they all awoke to the smell of fire,  the maid came yelling in, fire, fire, as they ran out to see the front balcony of the house was fully in flames, the fire brigade came and put it out, the reason, electric malfunction due to some short circuit. My aunt, left that day and stayed at a hotel. That family still lives there, but it never effects them, just any outsider that comes to stay in that house. The man who supposedly hung himself there was a practitioner of black magic and many people have witnessed things that are quiet un believable .
[reply] [quote]

Re: The devil followed them

10 Years Ago

....O.o.............
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

great great story...just had to tell ya....really true? 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

i've been to the house and i'm just like any other 20 year old non believer .. but I honestly got the creeps, like just the night is cold and India isn't a cold place.. and the first floor has the bathrooms after the girls room and the locked room, and the bathrooms have high windows.. and I saw a shadow on the window which at first i thought was the leaves.. then i looked at it and it turned towards me and I f*****g ran with my business out of my boxers.. i had to pee outta the boys bedroom window... cause i was too scared to go back there even though the 2 boys both elder to me went there to check if there was someone,maybe a robber i saw or something.. there's just events that happen that only outsiders notice, the ppl in the house do too, but they don't get harmed and they live peacefully there. They avoid doing any ritual type cleansing etc cause they believe its their father protecting them.