I Will Review ALL : Forum : Anyone need some reviews??

Anyone need some reviews??

11 Years Ago

Respond to this, and I will personally review some of your work. I would like it if you would return the favor :) thanks.

Re: Anyone need some reviews??

11 Years Ago

Yes, I have a whole series called Glorified Killer or Hero that needs reviews so there ya go!

11 Years Ago

Yes I have a small prologue called "Call Of Destiny".

11 Years Ago

yess...please..a story called Forever in my heart

11 Years Ago

Yes please I always do enjoy reviews! :-)

11 Years Ago

yes please, I also have a small prologue for my attempted start at my first novel... entitled "Psycona" 

Thank you.

11 Years Ago

I will review anything of yours with each review :) 
I would like my book Ash to Ash to be reviewed 

thank you

11 Years Ago

I would love some reviews on any of my stories :D I will gladly return the favor!

10 Years Ago

Hello! If you get the chance, I have the first ten chapters of my first novel up on this site and I would love to get them reviewed by someone.  Of course, I am not asking you to review all ten of them, so please do not think of me as needy or greedy - anything is better than nothing.  My book can be found at the link below, but I do warn you that the editing has not occurred as of yet and will happen in due time.  Thank you so much.  Link:

10 Years Ago

I NEED A REVIEW!

It's just the start of my book, Written in Our Destiny. 

(I use present-tenses sometimes because that's the intention. Telling like it's happening.) 

Ignore the grammar, because I'm actually not a native speaker. I'm from Brazil, but, as it is really difficult to get a novel published there, I thought it was better trying it in English. 

10 Years Ago

Yes please! :) I have been posting segments of my novel, Veil of Shadows. You can find them on my profile, and I'll be happy to return the favor for you when I get a chance!

9 Years Ago

Reviews are great for improving skill I always value and appreciate them especially criticism or flaws (I am dyslexic and don't always pick them up)

If anyone has any poems they would particularly like me to review let me know in a message thanks :)

8 Years Ago

I'd love some feedback on my first chapter! This is my first attempt at writing, so any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

8 Years Ago

I'm writing a short story called "Troubled Sleep" please read and tell me your thoughts!

8 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jordan Easley
Respond to this, and I will personally review some of your work. I would like it if you would return the favor :) thanks.

I would love some reviews and I will review your work too!

8 Years Ago

I would love a review and happy to return the favour

8 Years Ago

I'd love some reviews on the poetry I have posted! I'm newer to writing poetry and am still learning what works and what does not. Looking for as much feed back as possible. Thanks!

8 Years Ago

I'd love some reviews on the poetry I have posted! I'm newer to writing poetry and am still learning what works and what does not. Looking for as much feed back as possible. Thanks!

7 Years Ago

I would really appreciate it if you could review the first chapter in my book, Hannah's Head :)

7 Years Ago

I'd be happy to review if you return the favour. Have a little more free time now! I'm no master at it though!

First Page first
Previous Page prev