Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Idle Talk : Forum : Assassination of Bhutto

[reply] [quote]

Assassination of Bhutto

16 Years Ago

This is certainly a huge event in our world's course and the repercussions seem to be coning out into pandemonium... What are your insights on this massive and tragic event?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I too think her assasination is tragic.  From what I've gleaned from the news  Our government policy makers pushed her onto coming back sooner than she had planned. The US was attempting yet again to meddle in another country's affairs to get someone we like to be elected. She got killed instead.  As much as I hesitate to say this, I feel like our current administration bears some responsibility in this tragedy.  Bhutto tried to hire Blackwater to provide security for her but they refused to take the contract.  Where was the US for her then? Our government power brokers push her into returning and then refuse to assist her with security in order to have plausible deniability, only to end up with her blood on our hands too. again I think her death is a significant loss for her people and for us too as our not so small role in this passion play has been revealed for all the world to know.  Especially Mushariff-What were They thinking?